Welcome to SatelliteGuys!

Get rid of many of these ads and be part of our community! Registration is FREE!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

Dish network offers (Existing customers)

Discussion in 'The DISH Forum' started by csnbharathi, Feb 22, 2011.

1. csnbharathi

csnbharathi Thread Starter Member

Hi, I moved to dish from directv.

It was easy to sign up for promotional offers while being a DirecTV customer. All i had to do was sign in to my account and the offers would show up on the "Premium" page (1st 3 months free for channel XYZ etc.,)

I could not find the same thing with the Dish network website. Am I missing something here, can someone please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Advertisements Register Today!

Reigster at SatelliteGuys
  2. getstuff4less

getstuff4less Member

My Offers?
    However, I see nothing there, but know there are current offers. I usually see offers posted here. You need to ask for the offer via chat.
  3. csnbharathi

csnbharathi Thread Starter Member

I do not see any offers listed under my account either. I got the 1 year starz package, but at 5$ per month (Signed up on 23rd of January).

So guys post the offers in this forum and we have to request the same through chat, seems like waste of resource, I will take it. Thanks again.
  4. jerryez

jerryez Supporting Founder Supporting Founder

I have never seen any offers in the "My offers" section of my account. Has anyone else?
  5. lparsons21

lparsons21 SatelliteGuys Family Pub Member / Supporter

The only one I've seen is the one that is there now. The Starz free for a year.
  6. ianai

ianai Member

I used to have dish 'n it up offers listed there but can't find those anymore either...
  7. patrick80639

patrick80639 Member

The first time I've seen anything in my offers was the current 12-months of free encore.