DISS Network Tried to Hose Me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Inlikeflint

Original poster
Mar 15, 2015
Wichita
DN decided to double my monthly service rate so I canceled them.

Now I have a new (year old) DN dish on my roof that has the three white capped gizmos on the arm in front of the dish.
WHAT are my OPTIONS to hook up free to air on a newer 30" from DN? (It's already on my roof & calibrated to DN's satellite. )

Thanks

legal fta will not work with this, it's also against the site rules to discuss the illegal side of this.

Last edited:
You are new here. You need to contact someone from the Dish Internet Response Team, also called DIRT. There names will be listed in red on the forum's first page. PM one of them with your problem with Dish. They may be able to help.
When you see one on line PM them with your account number/phone number.
They may be able to help you with any problems that are legal.

Now I have a new (year old) DN dish on my roof that has the three white capped gizmos on the arm in front of the dish.
WHAT are my OPTIONS to hook up free to air on a newer 30" from DN? (It's already on my roof & calibrated to DN's satellite. )

Thanks

No HACK TALK here please. Pay for your service like everyone else does.

Thanks

Just because the price went up after the first year like you agreed to when you signed up they 'hosed' you?

Reactions: brad1138
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Has anyone tried a 4 TB ehd?

Moving to another city

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)