Extant

Reentry Season 1 Episode 1
July 9, 2014

Astronaut Molly Woods tries to reconnect with her husband, John, and son, Ethan, after returning from a 13-month solo mission in outer space. Molly's mystifying experiences in space lead to events that will ultimately change the course of human history,

I enjoyed this first episode. I think it turned out to be more interesting than what I saw in the previews.

It was a lot more science fiction than I expected from CBS. It was set farther in the future than I thought. I had not watched any previews, so the robot kid was not something I expected in the show. Personally I did not like the robot kid concept, I hope that this role is diminished in future episodes, it was just too creepy in this episode.

So was this just an alien encounter of the mind that somehow got her pregnant? There did not see to be anything on the video before she erased it.

Also that Helix guy gets around... He is the mysterious guy running the research lab in the Arctic and is the head of the space company investing in killer kid robots...

Last edited:
The robot kid put me off in the previews.
There seems to be something strange with the Japanese guy, I wonder if he is somehow behind what happened in space.

I watch the show last night . I won't watch next week.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Even though it has Halle Berry, I´d rather see her again as Ginger in Swordfish. ;)

halle-berry-as-ginger-in-swordfish__width_420.jpg

Reactions: whitewolf8214
When it was over I thought....well, that was a whole lot of nothing!

I can watch anything anytime..except I cannot handle ghosts and aliens abductions. I turned on the telly when Berry was in the space station w/ the whatever it was staring at her from outside the airlock....I freaked out and changed the channel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)