Falling Skies - TNT

I'm not even going to bother watching until I see if it makes it. My luck is that I'll watch it and like it - only to find out that it is cancelled the next week. I don't want to waste my summer indoor time on something that is going to disappoint.

I'm not even going to bother watching until I see if it makes it. My luck is that I'll watch it and like it - only to find out that it is cancelled the next week. I don't want to waste my summer indoor time on something that is going to disappoint.

I agree. I decided not to even bother anymore with this show. I deleted the timer.

For what its worth: These summer seasons on cable channels are so short that I've never noticed one being cut short. The big question is whether there'll be more than one season. That's why I'm much more likely to start watching the new cable series (As opposed to new shows on Fall network tv which can be pulled as early as 2-4 episodes in).

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I have only seen the 2 hour pilot. So far I like it though it is a bit dericaticve (part District 9, part V, maybe even part Lost) but I will see where it goes. If nothing else it has Moon Bloodgood and Sarah Carter.

I just watched the entire series so far today, and I think you have to give this a bit of time; it starts slow, but it has really gotten good, so that by the time I got through the last one today, I was ready for the next one. Spielberg did a good job with this one. I like it.

I predict cancellation by the fall or it simply won't come back next summer. Like all sci-fi shows on just about any network , it won't catch on with the general public.

I predict cancellation by the fall or it simply won't come back next summer. Like all sci-fi shows on just about any network , it won't catch on with the general public.
I've cancelled it already...deleted timer.;)

You guys are harsh. I know the odds are long, but it is on TNT, and only runs 10 episodes, so its possible it could get a second season. I think it has some potential, but only on cable, not on the major nets.

I'm enjoying it; which is also probably why it will be doomed ;) It reminds me a bit of Jericho (which I also enjoyed.)

-Mike

I like the show so far. It is a little slow but it is just starting too.

osu1991 said:
Well it was renewed for a second season today to air next summer. I've actually liked what I've seen so far.

Great news! tNT knows better than to cancel Speilberg. :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)