FOX NEWS HD - Where are you?

More likely a McCain win and Obama crying into his wine and cheese with Ayers and other left wing American haters standing nearby to comfort him.

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, but don't expect anyone to buy the fairy tale you're selling.

All the polls and all the money are pointing to an Obama blowout, as well as large gains in both the House and Senate for Democrats.

You may as well start resigning yourself to the reality now rather than letting it blindside you on Nov 4th. Just some friendly advice from someone that bought loads of Obama contracts at $7 last December, and who is now a couple weeks from payday.

I can't wait for Fox News where the programs don't all feed you the politically correct news of the day fit only for the ignorant and the lame brains. Remember Reagan's come from behind victory behind in the polls just like McCain is today. And it was all due to us independent voters in America unwilling to follow the blind leading the blind. Led by Lou Dobbs on CNN and Bill O'Reilly on Fox two very independent thinkers. Come on Dish give us some Fox News!

Led by Lou Dobbs on CNN and Bill O'Reilly on Fox two very independent thinkers. Come on Dish give us some Fox News!

I used to watch Bill. He was always opinionated and listening to different opinions is always good (too bad many people are forgetting that right now... on both sides). But I stopped watching when it became more of a show for arguments and people shouting each other down rather than actually talking intelligently about things. Lou is also opinionated but he generally talks to his guests, which I appreciate as a television viewer much more.

By the way, all the anti-Obama things many people are saying (including here) is the same as all the anti-communist rhetoric during the bad old days of the cold war. Like now, the republicans generally did that. Based on the comments today by the rep saying congressional members should be investigated for anti-American sentiments... well its kinda scary.

Dish marketing idiots: look at the view count of this thread

Assuming Dish marketing executives read this stuff (and we've been assured they do), one would think the 11.5k view count (2nd highest other than some stickies) would give them some indication that it might be worth putting the channel wherever the heck Fox wants but just GET IT DONE.

Of course NOT having FOXNS-HD is probably a big factor keeping CNNs ratings up, so maybe Turner is making it compelling for Chuck to stall.

From what I've read they don't even transmit in HD.:eek:

Fox and Friends is the only program that I have seen in hd. I have not seen every program on FNC hd since the launch yesterday on Direct. The other programs I have seen have been 4:3 on the left of the screen and a wing on the right part of the screen that has news info. on it.

Fox and Friends is the only program that I have seen in hd. I have not seen every program on FNC hd since the launch yesterday on Direct. The other programs I have seen have been 4:3 on the left of the screen and a wing on the right part of the screen that has news info. on it.

I didn't watch it all day but The Fox Report with Shepard Smith was wide screen HD.

Odd that when I say something political its immediately erased.

This isn't a political debate forum.

To the topic.... I for one am waiting for Fox HD to come to Dish. The only things, and I mean only, that is keeping me here with Dish are the DVR's and the fact that I have dishes installed at different locations so I can carry my receivers back and forth with me.

This isn't a political debate forum...

If you had bothered to read the top of the page and the end of the last page, you might have seen what he was talking about. It does help to stay informed of what others are talking about before you comment...

How long has this lawsuit been on going?

I don't care if they don't have all HD programing yet. The fox channels are the only thing keeping me from going HD only and upgrading to a 722.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)