Fox (WWCP Johnstown/Altoona, PA) at it again

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
I'm not sure if this is Fox, Dish, or WWCP's problem but the last two weeks, mainly during American Idol you'll hear a small static sound (for a second) and then the video is how it should be but the audio is 3 - 5 seconds behind. Every time this happens it could be a few minutes to about 10 minutes. Anyone else notice this problem

I was watching idol last night (in Detroit DMA) with Dish and everything was working fine. Usually these issues come from the station so something weird is going on at WWCP.

Thanks guys that helps me narrow it down. I know one of the Dish guys said WWCP was on their list of trouble channels but I thought they had it fixed because it's been behaving until this week.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm not sure if this is Fox, Dish, or WWCP's problem but the last two weeks, mainly during American Idol you'll hear a small static sound (for a second) and then the video is how it should be but the audio is 3 - 5 seconds behind. Every time this happens it could be a few minutes to about 10 minutes. Anyone else notice this problem

Ditto. same thing, same station.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)