FOXWD channel

XtremepH

Original poster
Mar 7, 2004
Florida
Did anyone just get this channel I just tuned in and saw it. I have the AT120 package and its on channel 149 which seems to be nice as I can watch a little soccer now. I was also offered today a special on HBO + Cinemax deal for .57 per day but didnt take it because I felt their was some type of trickery behind it.

glenns1939

I don't know if you were offered all the HBO and Cinemax channels but at 57 cents a day that is $208 a year, or $17.34 per month. sounds cheap when they quote a daily rate, BUT :confused: :no

I just checked it, it's on but not in the list of subcribed channels. It is in the all channels list. Maybe its a trial. :confused:

I've had this channel right along-two years?-ever since I got E two+ years ago. HBO and Cinemax cost almost $26 a month separately, so if this is all the HBO & Cinemax channels it sounds like a good deal. Where did you get this offer?

XtremepH said:
Did anyone just get this channel I just tuned in and saw it. I have the AT120 package and its on channel 149 which seems to be nice as I can watch a little soccer now. I was also offered today a special on HBO + Cinemax deal for .57 per day but didnt take it because I felt their was some type of trickery behind it.

There is no trickery behind .57 per day. It is their everyday price for HBO/Cinemax when you have AT120. If you look at www.dishnetwork.com and go to value packs you'll see that AT120 costs $34.99 and add HBO/Cinemax the price is $51.99. That adds up.

Fox Sports World is part of the Top 180 and America's Everything Pak. I can't say why you are receiving it unless it is in preview or maybe Dish is lowering the requirement to Top 120.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts