Free Gun with new Dish Network install

"AY HUNEY, GIT IN HURR. I THANK SUMTHIN'S WRONG WITH THUH CLICKER. IT PUT A HOLE IN THA BOX AH WATCH MAH STORIES ON."

lucavex said:
"AY HUNEY, GIT IN HURR. I THANK SUMTHIN'S WRONG WITH THUH CLICKER. IT PUT A HOLE IN THA BOX AH WATCH MAH STORIES ON."

"AND IT WUZ DAM SURE LOUD WHEN AH CLICKED IT!!! " LOL

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

We have offers around here "Free gun with vehicle purchase" and the like. It doesn't surprise me to hear that out of Hamilton, MT. If you're from this part of the country (at least not the bigger cities around) it's not unusual.

I'm sure some liberal lawyer is already drumming up a "the guy was murdered with a dish network gun" argument. Lol

Perhaps if this was happening in another state that could be the case. A Montana jury would laugh the case out of court. Different cultures in different states.

Amazing how something can be seen as a valuable promo tool in one part of the country while in others it reads as the funniest/strangest thing in the world. I can't quite imagine a local dealer in Boston offering coupons for guns to new dish subscribers.

This guy in this news article must have taken the same promotion

Man Installing Satellite TV Shoots, Kills Wife - Kansas City News ...
Man Installing Satellite TV Shoots, Kills Wife - Kansas City News Story - KMBC Kansas City

"Ronald Long fired a shot from the inside of their home after several unsuccessful efforts to punch a hole through the exterior wall using other means. Investigators said Ronald Long believed his family was inside the house.He told authorities that he fired a second shot, then called out his wife's name and the names of their two children. When he got no reply, he ran outside and found his wounded wife.Patsy Long was hit by the second of two shots fired by Ronald Long..."

If the first shot doesn't do it...the second always will!

Unbelievable!
Ghpr13:eek:

Attachments

• gun.jpg
    gun.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 155

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts