Haven

Actually, it doesn't ...

It started back up about 5 weeks ago and will run straight thru for the duration of thier alloted season as far as I can tell.

They may have a Christmas special, but thats about it till the next season starts again.
Okay Jimbo. You obviously have more time to watch tv and keep up with all the ins and outs of this show. AT least better than me, or maybe I have too many shows to keep up with and it all gets muddled together.

Okay Jimbo. You obviously have more time to watch tv and keep up with all the ins and outs of this show. AT least better than me, or maybe I have too many shows to keep up with and it all gets muddled together.

Chances are, you have a wider variety of shows your watching, I only have about 5 main ones that I keep track of.

Wow a lot went down this week! From Nathan's catch, Vinces's revelation and poor Jordan. I'm gonna miss that Angelina Jolie look-alike.:( As for Wade... Guess he's been watching to much Dexter. :eek:

Wondering how they plan to keep the Guard from learning that it is actually Audrey over the course of time, seeing Vince will have to be unaware of all this ...

Where was Dave this week, didn't see him at all.

Wade's gonna be trouble ...

What happens to a troubled person when they leave Haven, do the troubles disappear for them ?

Wondering how they plan to keep the Guard from learning that it is actually Audrey over the course of time, seeing Vince will have to be unaware of all this ...

Where was Dave this week, didn't see him at all.

Wade's gonna be trouble ...

What happens to a troubled person when they leave Haven, do the troubles disappear for them ?

I would think that if a troubled person leaves Haven, that they would be asking for more "trouble", so to speak.;)

Boy the girl who plays Lexie is really good at playing her character. She is nothing like the Audry character she played the first couple of seasons. Her mannerisms and the way she walks , holds her gun is all different. And she even looks younger with the hair and nose piercings etc.

Boy the girl who plays Lexie is really good at playing her character. She is nothing like the Audry character she played the first couple of seasons. Her mannerisms and the way she walks , holds her gun is all different. And she even looks younger with the hair and nose piercings etc.
Gee MikeD-C05, you are going to make Emily Rose blush....:D She does come off better as Lexie then Audrey though. Glad to see Duke hook up with Jennifer. Was wondering if this was just gonna be a brother sister flirtation. Guess not. Only problem is.... she will probably be pushing up daisy's by the end of the season then. ;)

I liked the Old Audrey better, shorter hair look better on her and lose the nose piercing ...

Getting use to the hair, but still liked the short look better.

That gun shot you heard at the end of the show ....

Now that they decided that Audrey/Lexi killing Nathan won't solve the issues, she probably shoot him and he'll struggle to stay alive.

Last edited:
I liked the Old Audrey better, shorter hair look better on her and lose the nose piercing ...

Getting use to the hair, but still liked the short look better.

That gun shot you heard at the end of the show ....

Now that they decided that Audrey/Lexi killing Nathan won't solve the issues, she probably shoot him and he'll struggle to stay alive.

What if the gun shot you heard was Audrey/Lexi shooting herself instead of Nathan? After all if he is truly the love of her life, she would put his life over her own .

As for her hair, I like it shorter like Audrey wore but Lexi's hair has grown on me too. Generally I don't like piercings that much either ,but on her it works. I think Lexie is just sexier to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts