Haven

What if the gun shot you heard was Audrey/Lexi shooting herself instead of Nathan? After all if he is truly the love of her life, she would put his life over her own .

As for her hair, I like it shorter like Audrey wore but Lexi's hair has grown on me too. Generally I don't like piercings that much either ,but on her it works. I think Lexie is just sexier to me.

Make up does wonders.

In Audrey's history as Lexi, Sarah ect., she has never died.

IF she shot herself, it would pretty much END the show if she died.
Don't see that happening.

Make up does wonders.

In Audrey's history as Lexi, Sarah ect., she has never died.

IF she shot herself, it would pretty much END the show if she died.
Don't see that happening.

She could wound herself and still live. I just don't see them killing Nathan off either. If either one is permanently killed off it could end the show.

I just read "The Colorado Kid," and I'm impressed by the writing on this show. To take King's idea to the lengths the writers have is really great for the viewer! This is one of the shows I really look forward to each week, even above other shows that are good but seeming a bit stale to me. "Haven" leaves you wanting more every week!!

I personally have avoided reading the Colorado Kid, because I don't want it to distort what I am thinking about Haven, I want to let the people build thier own personalities.

I started to read Under the Dome and quit because the players were too different and things happened way different from the book to the show.

I will soon pick up the book again now that the season has been over for awhile now.

Colorado Kid is more of a backstory, so it shouldn't ruin the series, as with under the some which is a retelling.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

In UTD, people play entirely different roles from the Book to the show.
I know, the story is a completely different retelling.

With Colorado Kid though, since it's more of a backstory, it won't ruin Haven.

But yes, the UTD series ruined the character of Barby.

I agree with Derwin0--there's no way reading The Colorado Kid will decrease your interest in or further your knowledge of Haven. King's is a very bare-bones tale. He wrote an afterward where he basically defends the story from, I suspect, criticism at the time it was released. This is one time you won't get more from the book than the "movie." :D

I agree with Derwin0--there's no way reading The Colorado Kid will decrease your interest in or further your knowledge of Haven. King's is a very bare-bones tale. He wrote an afterward where he basically defends the story from, I suspect, criticism at the time it was released. This is one time you won't get more from the book than the "movie." :D

I suppose I just never knew for sure, so I didnt read it.... thanks to sites like this, I can read that as well without ruining the show !

Last edited:
Absolutely, Jimbo. No way to tell if the book will spoil a show or movie without someone checking first. Tell us what you think after you read it, okay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts