Haven

I foolishly forgot to set the timer, so I bought it from iTunes. Having just finished season 4 the other day, this made it a pretty easy transition. Shall we take bets on how long Mara lasts? Whole season? 2 episodes? 3? LOL I liked it.

Well, I have to say, they continued where they left off from Last year alright.

Not sure about the dual personality for Emily Rose .... I think she does a great job playing it, you just never know which is which.

It's gonna be interesting to see where this goes, will it continue to search for William all year long ? I hope not ...

Well, I have to say, they continued where they left off from Last year alright.

Not sure about the dual personality for Emily Rose .... I think she does a great job playing it, you just never know which is which.

It's gonna be interesting to see where this goes, will it continue to search for William all year long ? I hope not ...

Yeah, 1) I want Audrey back; and 2) William gone. Amazing how good of an actor he is though. My favorite sheriff turns into a mean evil nasty SOB :)

I am hoping this thread gets wrapped in 3-4 episodes.

William, AKA "our favorite sheriff" won't be appearing anytime soon. The man's way way to busy appearing in everyone's home who has a Maytag appliance. Why you say.... "because it matters!" :biggrin

William, AKA "our favorite sheriff" won't be appearing anytime soon. The man's way way to busy appearing in everyone's home who has a Maytag appliance. Why you say.... "because it matters!" :biggrin
I saw that too a while back, but that has Nothing to do with his TV shows he's on, that commercial probably was shot in a half a day or less.

Watched yesterday's episode. Pretty good. I still want my old Audrey back. :) Including Audrey without the heavy eye-liner.

I hope there eventually is an explanation about
why Jennifer died.

The good thing right now is that they are unlikely to go off on un-related episodes, that detract from the plot, like they have done so many times in the past. You know, they are telling a story, but use a random trouble and the need to solve it, to spend an entire episode, and don't advance the story-line. Oh, I guess like every other Walking Dead episode. :)

I am growing weary that they are going to stretch it out. Kind of a bummer but I don't know how they resolve it quickly. I thought this week's intervention might have done it, but alas... Plus there is the Dave and Vincent thread and whatever the other evil is.

I DO NOT like Maura's character . I will be so glad when they finally kill Maura off. It's a tribute to the woman who plays Maura, that I could hate her so much when I liked her as Audrey. But the whole premise of the show has shifted so much from two years ago. It really feels like they are just stretching the whole thing along to fill a season. I would really like to see the whole premise about the "troubles" wrapped up. It is way past getting old.

Haven was renewed for both this and next season. I believe they shot both seasons at the same time. I don't think Mara and the troubles are going away anytime soon.

I actually thought the show was ready to wrap up at least a season ago but I'm still watching for now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD

Haven was renewed for both this and next season. I believe they shot both seasons at the same time. I don't think Mara and the troubles are going away anytime soon.

I actually thought the show was ready to wrap up at least a season ago but I'm still watching for now.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk HD
Next season is just the second half of season five

I DO NOT like Maura's character . I will be so glad when they finally kill Maura off. It's a tribute to the woman who plays Maura, that I could hate her so much when I liked her as Audrey. But the whole premise of the show has shifted so much from two years ago. It really feels like they are just stretching the whole thing along to fill a season. I would really like to see the whole premise about the "troubles" wrapped up. It is way past getting old.
That would be the wonderful Emily Rose, I've liked her since I first saw her. (Haven and Jericho I think it was.)
She does a Great job !

IF the Troubles are "wrapped up" the show will no longer exist ... Haven will be just another quaint city in Maine ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts