Haven

I enjoyed the end to this trouble, but am not convinced the story added enough to merit a 2 episode arc. It was definitely an interesting and fairly original trouble. Kind of liked that part.

But the show is progressing nicely, and I sure like having Audrey back, even though Mara is still quite the character, and I am unsure where that will end.
Chances are Mara will be around till,the end of this season at least.

I like seeing the 2 sides of Emily Rose, shes quite a good actor :thumbup

That was a very good episode. And turning into a very good season. I just hate that before long, it will be over.

For grins, I decided to pull up the pilot on iTunes.

That was a very good episode. And turning into a very good season. I just hate that before long, it will be over.

For grins, I decided to pull up the pilot on iTunes.
I saw that awhile back ... I think I watched it on Netflix befoe this season started, just to remember how it all began.

I had pretty much forgotten the first episode, and did not remember that Dave and Vince pretended to act confused, and gave her the Colorado Kid newspaper clipping. But it is enjoyable.

Building towards an interesting finale. I am not looking forward to that and a 8 or 9 month hiatus. Such a good show. Only 3 more episodes.

Yes ,we are about to enter the vast wasteland of Holiday tv and specials that we have all seen a 100 times. Just about all my favorites will be gone till January or even February . It's like the summer hiatus ,about 3 months ,except in the winter time.

Yes ,we are about to enter the vast wasteland of Holiday tv and specials that we have all seen a 100 times. Just about all my favorites will be gone till January or even February . It's like the summer hiatus ,about 3 months ,except in the winter time.

I can handle the winter hiatus, I just hate how shows like this go off the air for so long, that you have to re-watch some of the last episodes to remember where it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)