Haven

If Shatner slips in a Priceline plug or just the general goings on in Haven causes him to inadvertently blurt out "Beam me up Scottie" I'm gonna cringe.. :oldwink

If he does it will only be because the writers put it in to be funny. He is a professional and is not known to go off script.

If he does it will only be because the writers put it in to be funny. He is a professional and is not known to go off script.
Agree. I doubt he would do that.

Enjoyed this week's episode. Nice teaser at the very end. And Duke got himself some Mara. Not like we didn't see that from the initial split.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I am guessing that Maura and Audry will have to be merged to save Audry's life and so Nathan can once again Feel her . Because she isn't immune to the troubles any more, Nathan can't feel her by touch. Maura is becoming more human and more like Audry anyway ,except she is in love with Duke. After they merge the two all 3 of them could form a nice little triangle marriage. Duke gets her on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and Nathan can get her on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and on Sunday they all rest.:whip

Reactions: Jimbo
I am guessing that Maura and Audry will have to be merged to save Audry's life and so Nathan can once again Feel her . Because she isn't immune to the troubles any more, Nathan can't feel her by touch. Maura is becoming more human and more like Audry anyway ,except she is in love with Duke. After they merge the two all 3 of them could form a nice little triangle marriage. Duke gets her on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and Nathan can get her on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and on Sunday they all rest.:whip

And these are the days of our lives, Haven-style.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is another uncertainty out there. Remember the strange black-mist from earlier in the season? And Dave's dreams? None of that has been resolved. Heck, we haven't seen Dave in several episodes.

Maybe the "mom" somehow took form from that. No clue. But this has been a fun ride, and a much better season than I expected.

They have some explaining to do. I don't recall the topic of a mother or father coming up before.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
The topic of Mother comes up on a somewhat regular basis, thats what the show started out to be, the search for Audry's mom. (as well as the Colorado kid).

I have never heard Father being mentioned.

I thought the idea of the mother was really Audry in a younger incarnation. She was Emily and other people going back to the 50s at least. I didn't think her "mother " would be a CDC doctor that looked as young as she does.

I thought the idea of the mother was really Audry in a younger incarnation. She was Emily and other people going back to the 50s at least. I didn't think her "mother " would be a CDC doctor that looked as young as she does.

I probably need to go back and watch again but this is my recollection as well.

If she is the mother, she doesn't age.

What if she is Nathan's mother and not Audrey's?

American Horror Story on FX

Fargo on FX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)