HBOGo free with Dish (If you subscribe to HBO)

bradfordj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 18, 2009
CA
I thought Dish customers were able to access HBOgo for free even without HBO subscriptions. Wasn't this possible?

I thought Dish customers were able to access HBOgo for free even without HBO subscriptions. Wasn't this possible?
At one time, it was possible during HBO free previews. I remember seeing something about that in one of those forced overnight recordings on my ViP722k, promoting an HBO preview. That was sometime last year, so I am not sure if Dish and HBO still do that, though.

When hbo go first came out and made available to dish subscribers, there was a period of time that if you cancelled hbo, then hbogo would continue to work for a fews months. Obviously a glitch that was corrected. We watched an entire season of game of thrones on hbogo that way

When hbo go first came out and made available to dish subscribers, there was a period of time that if you cancelled hbo, then hbogo would continue to work for a fews months. Obviously a glitch that was corrected. We watched an entire season of game of thrones on hbogo that way

I thought so. I just cancelled HBO since it is $19 thinking I could still access HBO Go.

LMAO, if this was the case, Dish would probably be having subscribers from other providers defecting to them in droves.

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)