HD sound off sync?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Hi,

I have noticed that a lot of my mpeg4 hd channels have sound that is off sync. I normally don't notice it because I am watching sports and you don't see the announcer as her or she is speaking. Last night I was watching Golf HD and they had the announcers on camera and the sound was off. So I switched to sportscenter and again just a second or so off but off sync. Is anyone else having this issue? I noticed it on my HR21.

I noticed some sound sync on the Miami vs Dallas game on TNT, the ball was bouncing and it use to make the bouncing noise 1-2 second after the ball bounced, I think its the network not DTV.
I have an HR20-700

I have the same problem with my HR-21.... And it is killing me the website for D says to reboot your machine, BUT is DOES NOT WORK, soundis still off a bit.. HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems to only happen on the HD channels

Yes, I have noticed the same problem. When I switch to my antenna, the sync is ok. It is a DTV problem. I called and they said they are working on this.

Yes, I have noticed the same problem. When I switch to my antenna, the sync is ok. It is a DTV problem. I called and they said they are working on this.

Well believe it or not that makes me feel better. Now I know I am not going crazy and that they are working on it!

Well...

I've noticed this problem and thought it was a Directv mpeg4 problem with CNNHD, etc. BUT, I've also noticed it on DISH, and Comcast analog, so...I'm beginning to think it is a provider-retransmission issue. It's still extremely annoying, however :(

I never had this issue with Comcast. I must also say that the channels I am having issues with (Cartoon and FX) were not available on Comcast. The ones that were had no audio issues.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts