Status
Please reply by conversation.

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
Hi,

I have noticed that a lot of my mpeg4 hd channels have sound that is off sync. I normally don't notice it because I am watching sports and you don't see the announcer as her or she is speaking. Last night I was watching Golf HD and they had the announcers on camera and the sound was off. So I switched to sportscenter and again just a second or so off but off sync. Is anyone else having this issue? I noticed it on my HR21.

I noticed some sound sync on the Miami vs Dallas game on TNT, the ball was bouncing and it use to make the bouncing noise 1-2 second after the ball bounced, I think its the network not DTV.
I have an HR20-700

I have the same problem with my HR-21.... And it is killing me the website for D says to reboot your machine, BUT is DOES NOT WORK, soundis still off a bit.. HELP US PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems to only happen on the HD channels

Yes, I have noticed the same problem. When I switch to my antenna, the sync is ok. It is a DTV problem. I called and they said they are working on this.

Yes, I have noticed the same problem. When I switch to my antenna, the sync is ok. It is a DTV problem. I called and they said they are working on this.

Well believe it or not that makes me feel better. Now I know I am not going crazy and that they are working on it!

Well...

I've noticed this problem and thought it was a Directv mpeg4 problem with CNNHD, etc. BUT, I've also noticed it on DISH, and Comcast analog, so...I'm beginning to think it is a provider-retransmission issue. It's still extremely annoying, however :(

I never had this issue with Comcast. I must also say that the channels I am having issues with (Cartoon and FX) were not available on Comcast. The ones that were had no audio issues.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

I need help from the experts!!!

Universal HD now shows commercials

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts