Hell on Wheels - on AMC

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 04

Saturday, August 23, 2014

"Reckoning":
Cullen handles trouble at home and takes railroad matters into his own hands; Campbell makes a move against Mickey and Durant.

S~

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 05

Saturday, August 30, 2014

"Life's a Mystery":
Cullen's family is at risk when a stranger arrives, stirring up old feelings; The Swede faces the consequences.

S~

Reactions: Annie61
Officially, my favorite show of this summer, though I realize that may not sound like it's saying much. I am a bit concerned with how the whole Elam/bear thing is handled next week as that was a "jump the shark" way, I thought, of ending last season.

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 07

Saturday, September 13, 2014

"Elam Ferguson":
When Elam returns, Cullen tries to reconnect; Durant puts an old problem to rest.

S~

My Comanche's a little rusty. Good fill in the blanks episode.

S~

The show did a good job of conveying Elam's confused mental state by making sure viewers were equally confused by what was going on throughout the episode. lol
I loved how the opening credits only provided the lead actor names for Elam and Eva (seen in flashbacks/dreams).

Next Episode: Season 04, Episode 08

Saturday, September 20, 2014

"Under Color of Law":
In order to ensure his family's safety, Cullen makes a decision; Campbell hires a new federal marshal with hopes of cleaning up the streets.

S~

Great episode this week! I feel like the show is back on track after that Elam detour...which wasn't terrible—just a bit of a detour. I can't help but wonder if the newspaper lady was in cahoots with Cullen and slept with Campbell as a distraction.

Characters whose first name begins with "E" had better watch out. Eva, you may be next! lol

Real stand up and cheer moment to close the mid-season finale!

Next Episode: S04, E11

Saturday, November 8, 2014

"Bleeding Kansas": Cullen and Durant work to save the life of a criminal; Louise supports Ruth as she copes with a loss.

S~

I'm surprised they are coming back with only 3 episodes after the "mid-season" hiatus. I guess I just assumed it would be 7+7. It would have been nice to see this run through most of December when many of the fall network shows are on hiatus. Oh well. I'll take any new HoW I can get at this point since its return always seems in doubt. Maybe Netflix will pick this up for a season or two after AMC eventually drops it.

AMC Renews ‘Hell on Wheels’ for Final Season
AMC has renewed its oater “Hell on Wheels” for a fifth and final season, to play out over two years.
The Endemol USA/Entertainment One drama has a 14-episode pickup to be be split over seven-episode runs in summer 2015 and summer 2016.

variety.com

YAY! to the first part, and JERKS! to the "two years" part.

Reactions: teachsac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts