Hell on Wheels - on AMC

Actually, is was on hold until they found a new show runner, who was just announced yesterday.

Not really. AMC in the past has used Saturdays, particularly for Westerns. They are looking at creating a Saturday Western block leading into it. Just might work. There is a tom of competition on Sundays.

S~

Well,the networks don't offer much competition on Saturdays but,college football will be in full swing within a couple of weeks of HOW premiere.

Watched the season 2 finale again.Damn that swede,Gunderson!All good shows need a strong villain,HOW sure has one with him.I'm still trying to figure out if the swede injured himself like that,or did the Sioux really do it?Somehow I think he did it to himself.

Watched the season 2 finale again.Damn that swede,Gunderson!All good shows need a strong villain,HOW sure has one with him.I'm still trying to figure out if the swede injured himself like that,or did the Sioux really do it?Somehow I think he did it to himself.
I saw him on some show lately where he played a relative "good guy". Hardly recognized him.

Not really. AMC in the past has used Saturdays, particularly for Westerns. They are looking at creating a Saturday Western block leading into it. Just might work. There is a tom of competition on Sundays.

S~

I was worried when I just noticed it on Saturday premiere. I really like this show. Its live viewing is gonna be hurt come late Aug, im sure some of the demographic are college football fans too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)