I work for dish so ask me anything you wish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pochi

Original poster
Apr 26, 2011
Mesa, AZ
Im bored and i like to help people. I work as a frontline agent for dish network and will answer any questions you have about costs/upgrades/tech etc if I can and within reason, so fire away

we already have people here qualified to reply to questions and inquiries who where put here by Dish and authorized to be here by Dish. But thanks for the offer.

I would not give this poster any of your account information. Don't confuse this post with the authorized agents from this site.

I prefer reps who can spell and use correct punctuation. Plus, I'm sure the official DISH rep knows a bit more than this frontline agent.

Im bored and i like to help people. I work as a frontline agent for dish network and will answer any questions you have about costs/upgrades/tech etc if I can and within reason, so fire away

Good for you. I work for Dish too and get on here when I'm bored. Difference is, I'm not lazy so I address the questions instead of expecting them to come to me. I hope my sarcasm was not lost on your lack of proper punctuation.

This looks like a scam to me. Perhaps the moderators should close this thread down or delete it.

Scherrman said:
I have a question. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

As much as the woodchuck wanted to or at least until the poor little animal became tired.

Today is the first day of your life.

I'm guessing the OP had good intentions, but as others have stated there are official Dish Reps here now (who are doing a great job). But don't let that stop you from jumping in and helping people out when you know the answers! Welcome to Satelliteguys!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)