Just "moved" & still have old locals + new ones

MI_GTO

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 11, 2005
Mt Pleasant, Michigan
I recently "moved" to Chicago to get their HD LiLs. However, I still have my old locals. The Chicago locals never showed up until I went to my account online and actually added them to my programming. It is now 4 days later and I still have the Chicago HD locals AND my old locals. Is this something to be concerned about? I don't want to set off any red flags with E* so that they start digging into my account and/or address. Nor do I wish to pay for 2 sets of locals.

I you want them both, I wouldn't say anything, unless you have an issue with your account later, they might never discover it.

I can't see how they could hold you responsible for their failure to turn off your old locals. And I can't see how they could charge you for 2 sets of locals since that would mean that they were intentionally breaking the fcc regulation about receiving out of area broadcasts.

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts....

pcbelize said:
I can't see how they could hold you responsible for their failure to turn off your old locals. And I can't see how they could charge you for 2 sets of locals since that would mean that they were intentionally breaking the fcc regulation about receiving out of area broadcasts.

I'd say enjoy it while it lasts....

That's kinda what I thought. I guess I'll just ride it out and see what happens.

I had the same thing happen. I didnt mind until the invoice came and I was billed for 2 sets of locals :)

Still didnt say anything and its been 2 months

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts