KATZ and Bounce agree with Nexstar on multi deal launch

Not to change the subject but Comet has been broadcasting on 61.2 (Sinclair) and Comcast of Chattanooga TN has yet to add it. It has all the other subchannels, even the more recent Escape on 12.3 but not Comet. I wonder why?
I have the same problem with GetTV. I get it on KLFY DT2 and its on LUS Fiber and Charter but its not on Cox..

Are you sure?

I just was looking at my usual guide source (SchedulesDirect) and they claim Comcast in Chattanooga, TN has WDSIDT2 at 226 which supposedly is Comet.

Unless you mean the other Comcast that came up for the area.

"Comast Battlefield - La Fayette" and also said "Flintstone".

Though Sinclair must make strange deals with cable cos.

In at least two areas that Atlantic Broadband services (Uniontown and Johnstown/Altoona) they never get their .4 channel carried.

Johnstown/Altoona's WJAC has .2 MeTV, .3 Comet, .4 GRIT and Uniontown has WPNT with .2 ASN .3 Comet .4 GetTV.

For months now both Sinclair stations have had a .4 since Comet started back in Oct and the vast majority of cable co's in the area including Comcast never carry Sinclair's .4s.
I have Comcast Battlefield digital and 226 is MyNet TV. Not Comet

Are you sure?

I just was looking at my usual guide source (SchedulesDirect) and they claim Comcast in Chattanooga, TN has WDSIDT2 at 226 which supposedly is Comet.

Unless you mean the other Comcast that came up for the area.

"Comast Battlefield - La Fayette" and also said "Flintstone".

Though Sinclair must make strange deals with cable cos.

In at least two areas that Atlantic Broadband services (Uniontown and Johnstown/Altoona) they never get their .4 channel carried.

Johnstown/Altoona's WJAC has .2 MeTV, .3 Comet, .4 GRIT and Uniontown has WPNT with .2 ASN .3 Comet .4 GetTV.

For months now both Sinclair stations have had a .4 since Comet started back in Oct and the vast majority of cable co's in the area including Comcast never carry Sinclair's .4s.
Also, we get WDNN on channel 23 RTN where the Chattanooga market gets TVLAND on that channel. So it could be very possible that the Chattanooga market gets Comet on 226 but for Battlefield, we get 61.1 on 208 (THIS) and no Comet at all. Weird. Used to be FOX was on 61.1 and it was moved to WTVC 9.2 and is called "Fox Chattanooga". It is never referred to as Fox 61 anymore. When Comet launched, it was Fox on 61.1, THIS on 61.2, and Comet on.3 and then all the sudden Fox was moved to 9.2. Also WFLI 53.1 (434 HD) METV (225) And then MyNet (226) swapped. 53.2 is now MyNet and METV is 53.3. This all happened when Sinclair acquired the two stations.

I give up.

At first I was like what is Nexstar/Katz taking forever to get cable carriage.

But I am really ticked off at my cable company, Atlantic Broadband

I have emailed basically every Leadership Person in the company, tried to contact my company on Twitter, Facebook, and Customer Service E-Mail.

Even though they used to answer in the past, they refuse now to even state anything on if they will be carrying the channels.

I mean even a reply of "We are working on it, no ETA" or "We have decided not to carry them at all" would be nice.

I guess Atlantic Broadband is turning into Comcast and Time Warner by not caring about Customers.

It looks like absolutely no update here.

It's Nov 21st and WTAJ added Escape and Laff on Sept 1st.

Still no cable carriage from Atlantic Broadband or Comcast.

My market is majority cable viewers as signal is difficult to get for many valley customers.

But I guess Nexstar and the Cable Co's just don't care if viewers want to see the "new" channels' programming.

My company Atlantic Broadband still won't even say a single word if they are even attempting to reach a deal.

At this point the Katz subs may never come on your cable provider.....

That's what it is starting to appear like.

The leaders of the cable co used to answer in this past so I don't know why they are completely ignoring questions this time.

Figures my luck, the two subchannels that I don't have and would have wanted to see are in my market and I still can't see them. LoL

That's what it is starting to appear like.

The leaders of the cable co used to answer in this past so I don't know why they are completely ignoring questions this time.
After this much time, pretty much the chance of getting it wont happen, you never know but normally if it takes this long its highly unlikely...

I got GetTV Feb.1 2016 and Cox has yet to put it on Channel 131......here in Lafayette, La.

After this much time, pretty much the chance of getting it wont happen, you never know but normally if it takes this long its highly unlikely...

I got GetTV Feb.1 2016 and Cox has yet to put it on Channel 131......here in Lafayette, La.

It's sort of strange here.

Normally we get subchannels right after they are added like you said.

Antenna TV took from Apr 1st to May 15 to be carried.

Though when the Sinclair station first got GRIT in Jan 2015, it took until Apr 2015 to get carried on my system.

So not sure why but sometimes it does take forever.

Oddly when Comet took over GRIT's channel and GRIT got bumped to .4, they never cared to get cable carriage again.

Escape,Grit,Life,Qubo,IONSHOP,the ones low power stations to.
Ion is not a LP station....Escape and Grit should be on the 5 million cable companies that are in the KC metro area....You had given me some subscriber lineup the other day and maybe that one but I cant remember what it was.....However except for Escape/Grit, the others have no relation to this conversation SIR....

Google Fiber and one in Northern MO have those 2. The Cable System in Ottawa,ks has Grit. They all should have 4.3 but nobody does yet. Like CCI and so on don't have Laff and Mundomax that's going off the air on 30th.

That has nothing to do with Over the air antenna what's it going to take to make you stop posting your cable lineups from Western Missouri on this forum....If 38/41 got a new ota subnet and you posted it is now on cable channel so and so, this here has no revelance, like everything else you reply to....Come on dude... You have Grit, Escape, Laff, and Bounce on Antenna and Cable also by the way through indy 38 and NBC 41....

Other people complain about them not been in their Lineup and was showing one that has them compared to Comcast,Sprectrumkc that just has Laff and Bounce and CCI Bounce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)