KATZ and Bounce agree with Nexstar on multi deal launch

WTAJ is adding Bounce, Escape, and Laff. Glad to see nexstar finally come around, and fingers crossed maybe GET TV down the road. That is the one I want most.

We'll see how many of them they actually add. I've asked for a list but have yet to receive one. I'm making some educated guesses at this point.

- Trip

I read the article off facebook and it seems some of the markets they mentioned you do not have the subchannels posted, like Lafayette, Monroe, and Alexandria, Louisiana. WVLA is scheduled to launch Laff but Grit and Escape are on a lp station owned by Raycom that alot of us cant get so I'm hoping WVLA gets them too. Hopefully they give you the list and whoch market has what but from what I checked out your pretty much on the money

We'll see how many of them they actually add. I've asked for a list but have yet to receive one. I'm making some educated guesses at this point.

- Trip
I counted the number of markets to what you have already have put these subchannels on the appropriate station's and the markets that they have but you don't have subchannels for and the numbers don't match but its by a small margin so when they ever do give it to you you wont have much to change maybe 5 stations.

WFRV (The CBS affiliate in Green Bay, Wisconsin on channel 5) and WJMN (The CBS affiliate in Marquette, Michigan on channel 3 and semi-satellite of WFRV of Green Bay) will get Bounce as their very first digital subchannel.

Katz already has a deal made with the Green Bay/Appleton, Wisconsin E.W. Scripps stations WGBA NBC 26 and WACY MY 32 to offer them their subchannels.

Reactions: localclassictvfan
A Link to the article of Facebook?
You talking about the link from Cable and Broadcasting, ots different from TV Newscheck as for the markets listed. We're trying to get that straighten out. Trip has most of the stations and the subchannels launching updated on rabbitears. There are some Nexstar stations that are getting them but we dont know what those yet. Heck maybe KLFY and WANE could get some since Nexstar will keep both from the Media General acquisition.

I dont mean to waste space but GetTV is off KLFY, ION and KLFY is still on 10.1/10.3 I know it launched a week after Nexstar bought Media General but if this isnt a technical could grit and or escape come on or Get stays till the contract expires.

Markets that will get one or more of the networks are: Washington, D.C./Hagerstown, Md.; Phoenix, Ariz., Salt Lake City, Utah; Memphis, Tenn.; Fresno, Calif.; Wilkes Barre-Scranton, Pa.; Little Rock-Pine Bluff, Ark.; Charleston/Huntington, W.Va.; Green Bay, Wisc.; Roanoke-Lynchburg, Va.; Ames-Des Moines, Iowa; Springfield, Mo.; Rochester, N.Y.; Huntsville, Ala.; Shreveport, LA; Syracuse, N.Y.; Champaign-Decatur-Springfield, Ill.; Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville, Texas; Waco-Temple-Bryan, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Baton Rouge, La.; Burlington, Vt.; Fort Smith-Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, Ark.; Davenport, Iowa/Rock Island-Moline, Ill.; Evansville, Ill.; Johnstown-Altoona, Pa.; Tyler, Texas; Peoria, Ill.; La Crosse-Eau Claire, Wisc.; Amarillo, Texas; Rockford, Ill.; Monroe, La./El Dorado, Ark; Lubbock, Texas; Odessa-Midland, Texas; Wichita Falls, Texas/Lawton, Okla.; Sioux City, Iowa; Erie, Pa.; Joplin, Mo.; Panama City, Fla.; Terre Haute, Ind.; Bluefield/Beckley/Oak Hill, W.Va.; Binghamton, N.Y.; Abilene/Sweetwater, Texas; Billings, Mont.; Clarksburg/Weston, W.Va.; Utica, N.Y.; Dothan, Ala.; Elmira, N.Y.; Jackson, Tenn.; Watertown, N.Y.; Alexandria, La.; Marquette, Wisc.; Grand Junction, Colo. and San Angelo, Texas.

Now WVNY and WFFF (Burlington VT) will have a reason to have a poor picture on their primary vs now where they don't. Does Bounce still air football?

Markets that will get one or more of the networks are: Washington, D.C./Hagerstown, Md.; Phoenix, Ariz., Salt Lake City, Utah; Memphis, Tenn.; Fresno, Calif.; Wilkes Barre-Scranton, Pa.; Little Rock-Pine Bluff, Ark.; Charleston/Huntington, W.Va.; Green Bay, Wisc.; Roanoke-Lynchburg, Va.; Ames-Des Moines, Iowa; Springfield, Mo.; Rochester, N.Y.; Huntsville, Ala.; Shreveport, LA; Syracuse, N.Y.; Champaign-Decatur-Springfield, Ill.; Harlingen-Weslaco-Brownsville, Texas; Waco-Temple-Bryan, Texas; El Paso, Texas; Baton Rouge, La.; Burlington, Vt.; Fort Smith-Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers, Ark.; Davenport, Iowa/Rock Island-Moline, Ill.; Evansville, Ill.; Johnstown-Altoona, Pa.; Tyler, Texas; Peoria, Ill.; La Crosse-Eau Claire, Wisc.; Amarillo, Texas; Rockford, Ill.; Monroe, La./El Dorado, Ark; Lubbock, Texas; Odessa-Midland, Texas; Wichita Falls, Texas/Lawton, Okla.; Sioux City, Iowa; Erie, Pa.; Joplin, Mo.; Panama City, Fla.; Terre Haute, Ind.; Bluefield/Beckley/Oak Hill, W.Va.; Binghamton, N.Y.; Abilene/Sweetwater, Texas; Billings, Mont.; Clarksburg/Weston, W.Va.; Utica, N.Y.; Dothan, Ala.; Elmira, N.Y.; Jackson, Tenn.; Watertown, N.Y.; Alexandria, La.; Marquette, Wisc.; Grand Junction, Colo. and San Angelo, Texas.
Alexandria and Monroe Louisiana has nothing definite yet. KTAL is getting Escape, KSHV and WVLA are getting Laff.

Now WVNY and WFFF (Burlington VT) will have a reason to have a poor picture on their primary vs now where they don't. Does Bounce still air football?

How's your signal w/ WFFF? I get WVNY no problem yet nothing from WFFF.
Havent had time to adjust the antenna thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)