Kijiji, eBay, and Craigslist dishes for you to take a look at

It has the look of a darkstar but it doesn't look like the (POS) one I had.I had a 12',performed like a 6 :rolleyes:.
Looks like a 10',doesn't have the big plastic cone supporting the button hook,appears to have extra bracing on the struts,center hub looks to be steel where mine was plastic,IIRC,so not quite sure what it is.

Interesting deal in north Idaho
http://missoula.craigslist.org/for/5930341683.html
A lot of 90 WireMold enclosures for a buck a piece.
WiremoldBox.jpg

Just commenting on what it is,I already have one,and I certainly wouldn't be driving to Wisconsin to get that one.;)

Hopefully someone nearby will get it. From what I can see on the CL photos, it looks to be in remarkably clean shape. Either well maintained or recently restored...I'm thinking. None of my 4 BUDS looked that clean before I got them. :)

Reactions: hank123
Those Pinnacles hold their age well. :) I know where one is stowed away and it's like brand new, no paint fade or oxidation at all. Just got to talk him out of it ;)

I'd like another one,or a dozen of them,but I don't have a place to put them or store them in my current location.which I'd really like to change.
Mine,other than a couple of chips and a few dings,from previous abuse,looks like I only put it up yesterday and it sat behind my barn in pieces for 10 or fifteen years.

That dish in Merced looks like my Winegard 10' dish. If thats what it is they are a fine dish. Heavy duty mount.

How the hell did I miss that one?! Most likely somebody took it to the recycle center for $3.dammit! :/ I didn't see the pic.did it look in good condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mando... keep rechecking the Merced Craigslist (And other local CL sites) if you're interested in that dish. Sometimes they get reposted if no one takes them. I have seen some dishes that reposted for months with no takers.

People are bad to speak for an item and never show up to get them also. So you might still get lucky. ;)

Reactions: mando209
Mando... keep rechecking the Merced Craigslist (And other local CL sites) if you're interested in that dish. Sometimes they get reposted if no one takes them. I have seen some dishes that reposted for months with no takers.

People are bad to speak for an item and never show up to get them also. So you might still get lucky. ;)

Hopefully it comes back :) in Merced there is a good amount of scrapers.i also missed out on a dish that was on top of a bowling alley building.about 2 months ago.one day I drove by and whole building was torn down.with the dish nowhere to be found lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk