Last & Next Movie Watched

Gone Girl

The idea was cool because it was a nice twist halfway thru, but no one could pull that off in real life, especially ALL of it. So, wasn't impressed by the end of a long movie.

Homesman

Not impressed

The Drop

Really enjoyed it. At one point you realize the dumb bartender is really not someone you underestimate.

I would have watched it again last night if I had the time. It was a rental so I have purchased it off Amazon for the wife to watch with me on Sunday. Odd for me to want to watch a 3 hour movie twice.

These scene where they had to dock with the spinning station was outstanding from start to finish, as well as the music. I think I feel sci fi deprived and this helped a lot.

My wife and I will be watching Interstellar tonight.
We watched it twice in theaters and really enjoyed it, especially the 70mm IMAX version. It was mind-blowing!
Look forward to viewing it in our home theater now. Getting the popcorn ready! :)

I just picked up the Interstellar blu-ray from my local video store so I'll be watching that tonight too. It's been a long time since I've had something to crank the surround sound up for so I'm looking forward to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts