Last & Next Movie Watched

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Gone Girl

The idea was cool because it was a nice twist halfway thru, but no one could pull that off in real life, especially ALL of it. So, wasn't impressed by the end of a long movie.

Homesman

Not impressed

The Drop

Really enjoyed it. At one point you realize the dumb bartender is really not someone you underestimate.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
I would have watched it again last night if I had the time. It was a rental so I have purchased it off Amazon for the wife to watch with me on Sunday. Odd for me to want to watch a 3 hour movie twice.

These scene where they had to dock with the spinning station was outstanding from start to finish, as well as the music. I think I feel sci fi deprived and this helped a lot.

Ilya

XXI Century Explorer
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 16, 2004
NE OH
My wife and I will be watching Interstellar tonight.
We watched it twice in theaters and really enjoyed it, especially the 70mm IMAX version. It was mind-blowing!
Look forward to viewing it in our home theater now. Getting the popcorn ready! :)

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
I just picked up the Interstellar blu-ray from my local video store so I'll be watching that tonight too. It's been a long time since I've had something to crank the surround sound up for so I'm looking forward to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)