MLB Network

Believe me if E got the MLBEI back I would drop D in a heartbeat. So you can count me with the others as wanting the MLBN. I keep holding out that E will negotiate one of these years and bring it back. By the way I have both E and D and D for baseball only. I shut it off after the last pitch of the season.
OT: I love your sig. It still has me laughing

Would like to have this, my cable company has picked it up but if Dish brings Peachtree on board and this as well, I'll definitely come back to E*. Don't care about Extra Innings, but this channel would be nice.

Would like to have this, my cable company has picked it up but if Dish brings Peachtree on board and this as well, I'll definitely come back to E*. Don't care about Extra Innings, but this channel would be nice.

Same here...I would really LOVE to have this channel. I've been thinking about leaving E* and wanting to get this channel is one of my reasons. The whole idea of MLB Network being tied to EI as far as carraige agreemetns are concerned just seems completely wrong to me...