NBA 2008-09 Season

The Cavs are certainly "throwing the hammer down" tonight!

Cavs leading 45-18 vs. the Bobcats with 8 minutes still left in the 2nd quarter!!!

Thank goodness. I wouldn't want Cleveland's home record to be dampened before the Boston game.

As for Charlotte- well, they got their big win already. Not only did they use up most of their energy to beat the C's, but they are 3-10 on the road.

Ohhhh.

Friday night's game of the Cavs and Celts will be nationally televised on ESPN at 8pm! Oh, man this is going to be a great game to attend!

"Wham with the right hand"!

HD, you've seen some bad Cavs team in the pre-LeBron days.

IMO, the Thunder may be the worst NBA team of all-time.

Were those miserable Cavs ever as bad as the Thunder are looking right now?

As far as I'm concerned, Durant would make for great trade bait in the future- I don't think he'd want to put up with a team that is becoming the Detroit Lions of basketball.

HD, you've seen some bad Cavs team in the pre-LeBron days.

IMO, the Thunder may be the worst NBA team of all-time.

Were those miserable Cavs ever as bad as the Thunder are looking right now?

As far as I'm concerned, Durant would make for great trade bait in the future- I don't think he'd want to put up with a team that is becoming the Detroit Lions of basketball.

Yes there were a lot of bad Cavs teams. Most of them came during their periwinkle and black jersey days. Gawd those jerseys were horrid!

One of the worst seasons in recent memory had to be the '02-03 season where we went 17-65. This was Carlos Boozers first year as a Cav.

When Houston can go into Boston and win without T-Mac, got to give Houston some dap for being able to do so.

These Rockets, IMO, if they can get healthy and a decent playoff position, could create havoc.

Rockets just beat the Celtics. Jeeze this team is struggling. They have now lost 6 of their last 8! What the hell is happening in Bean-town?

If I wasn't concerned after the last two games, I am NOW at DEFCON 1!

Yes, the Rockets are a step up from the last two losses, but when you consider the way the Celtics have played the last two weeks AND they're at home.....I really expected a win. :eek:

If I wasn't concerned after the last two games, I am NOW at DEFCON 1!

Yes, the Rockets are a step up from the last two losses, but when you consider the way the Celtics have played the last two weeks AND they're at home.....I really expected a win. :eek:

Just a mid-season slump, nothing to lose sleep over. Nobody is going to win 70 games this season. Your boys are just a little tired from carrying that trophy into every game they have played this season. It's a bitch playing with a target on your back every night. Get worried if one of the big three gets seriously injured.

Just a mid-season slump, nothing to lose sleep over. Nobody is going to win 70 games this season. Your boys are just a little tired from carrying that trophy into every game they have played this season. It's a bitch playing with a target on your back every night. Get worried if one of the big three gets seriously injured.

I hope you're right, but they really haved looked terrible since Christmas.

Thoughts to Ponder:1,000 Post Edition

HD for ESPN GamePlan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)