NBA League Pass in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Here is the deal, lately I have been having issues with HD channels for my NFL ST and NBA LP. Last Sunday I was getting all my NFL channels but none in HD on only one for my 3 HR23's so I called directv and they did something and then it worked a few seconds later. Well last night the same thing happened on the same receiver during my NBA LP, called Directv and then it was working. I hope it is fixed now as this is going to get real old fast.

Here is the deal, lately I have been having issues with HD channels for my NFL ST and NBA LP. Last Sunday I was getting all my NFL channels but none in HD on only one for my 3 HR23's so I called directv and they did something and then it worked a few seconds later. Well last night the same thing happened on the same receiver during my NBA LP, called Directv and then it was working. I hope it is fixed now as this is going to get real old fast.

I feel bad for you. I have NFL ST and no issues with HD. I also have NHLCI and no issues there as well. Now with NHLCI I view most of the games on the Local Sports Channel and not in the 770 Channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SWM-8 Install Question

hd dvr on sdtv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)