NBC NEWS AT 6:30 PM EST GONE ???

Status
Please reply by conversation.

8valve

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2010
Adirondack Mts
I have watched NBC News at 6:30 PM est on 72 West for many years. Been home a few days from assignment and no more NBC news with Brian Williams. Instead of News, they are running some of their 'show' type programs. Did NBC News move to another Sat ? Is there and ABC or CBS news, FTA on in the evening.

Thanks for help

8Valve

SD feed for NBC is on 72w rest are on 83 and 103w ku band. if you want to watch the news go to 103w its better over there.

Dan Rose

no problem 103 had more nbc programming than 72w other than weather channel. look for cozi tv not a bad channel.

dan rose

no problem 103 had more nbc programming than 72w other than weather channel. look for cozi tv not a bad channel.

dan rose

What/where is Cozi TV ? I looked on 103 W, did a blind scan on 103 W, even looked here the the forum at "THE LIST" and cant find mention of it anywhere. Sounds like a good ch, if I can find it.

8Valve

What/where is Cozi TV ? I looked on 103 W, did a blind scan on 103 W, even looked here the the forum at "THE LIST" and cant find mention of it anywhere. Sounds like a good ch, if I can find it. 8Valve

COZI TV
103w Ku
11839 H 30000

Don't forget that 103Ku has an odd skew, you may not see all of the TPs unless you re-adjust.

oddball skew don't forget.
I can't get it with my motorized setup,I have to use the fixed dish and skew for 83w

if you have a standalone dish when you skew the lnb insted of 13' for the skew you need to turn it to 26' AMC 1 is messed up. Also you need a micro HD or a DVBS2 reciever that can pick it up. Look up posts on 103w for more detail.

Dan Rose

COZI TV
103w Ku
11839 H 30000

Don't forget that 103Ku has an odd skew, you may not see all of the TPs unless you re-adjust.

Ok, thank You. I did not know about the skew issue on 103W. I can get the Huntington Beach north and south pictures, nothing else. I must have had NBC on 103 at sometime in the past as they are all scanned in. Correct me if I am wrong. If I change the Skew to receive NBC Channels, the the skew will most likely be wrong and most other sats and not get a picture on them. ?

Thank You
8Valve

if you have a standalone dish when you skew the lnb insted of 13' for the skew you need to turn it to 26' AMC 1 is messed up. Also you need a micro HD or a DVBS2 reciever that can pick it up. Look up posts on 103w for more detail.

Dan Rose

Will do, many thanks
8Valve

It took me time to get Cozi tv on 103w but i got it and it was funny to watch cnbc anchors eating food on camera and saying I can do crazy things with my fingers he he ha ha. But 103w has the best picture quality compare to 72w.

Dan Rose

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)