NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait! We have a tough home slate this year, but big games. These guys come to Rentschler:

Maryland
Michigan
Louisville
Rutgers

Which of those lose, and how many? We're usually a tough home out, so we could make things interesting!

Personally - also looks like I'll be in Clemson for FSU@Clemson. Should be the GOY in the ACC.

Got my season tickets for Ga Tech (great to be living back in Georgia).

We get both of the new teams (Syracuse & Pitt) at home, those should be fun. The Georgia game will be great (though we'll probably get our butts kicked...again...). Kids are looking forward to the UGA game.
Unfortunately the VT game is again on Thursday night. I HATE Thursday night games. Sorry ESPN, but some of us have to work on Friday's.

Debating getting tickets to the Chicken Kick Off. Should be a great game, watching Alabama tune up their offense.

We get both of the new teams (Syracuse & Pitt) at home, those should be fun. The Georgia game will be great (though we'll probably get our butts kicked...again...). Kids are looking forward to the UGA game.
Unfortunately the VT game is again on Thursday night. I HATE Thursday night games. Sorry ESPN, but some of us have to work on Friday's.

Debating getting tickets to the Chicken Kick Off. Should be a great game, watching Alabama tune up their offense.

I know how you feel. Since Nebraska came to the Big Ten, Iowa has to play them on Black Friday. I absolutely hate it! Being in retail we have to be open on that day and I can't take that day off. It's not so bad when they play at Nebraska but being a season ticket holder it drove me crazy last year when it was home and I was working.

I was thinking there was a game in the Georgia Dome Friday?
I know Bama and Tech play that Sat.

I was thinking there was a game in the Georgia Dome Friday?
I know Bama and Tech play that Sat.
Georgia State plays Samford. The fake GSU uses the Dome as their home stadium.

The day before that (Thursday), the Atlanta Falcons are playing Jacksonville, so 3 games in 3 days.

Bummer. I thought it was going to be a big double header. No offense to the Bulldogs:)

Bummer. I thought it was going to be a big double header. No offense to the Bulldogs:)
Not the Bulldogs, it's the Georgia State Panthers.

edit: never mind, I see Samford is the Bulldogs. It's basically a battle of the welter weights. At least 1 real football team will be playing that weekend.

Not the Bulldogs, it's the Georgia State Panthers.

edit: never mind, I see Samford is the Bulldogs. It's basically a battle of the welter weights. At least 1 real football team will be playing that weekend.

True. The winner of Samford-Ga. State should stick around to play Bama. LOL

OSU is having some fun in recognizing the 25th anniversary of Barry Sanders’ 1988 Heisman Trophy season

OSU Rewind: Barry Sanders' Heisman season lives again

The athletic department is rolling out the vintage radio broadcasts from that season, starting with the 1988 season opener against Miami (Ohio)

Of course, Sanders’ special season started with a bang – a 100-yard kickoff return for a touchdown on his first touch. Move to the 15:38 mark to cue up that tone-setting highlight. By the time he’d rolled through the schedule, Sanders owned 34 NCAA records, including the single-season rushing record of 2,628 yards. He also led the nation with 3,250 all-purpose yards and 234 points.

http://newsok.com/article/3869649

https://soundcloud.com/osuathletics/the-greatest-season-game-1

My freshman year, got to see the legend first hand

I really hope that KY this year can be respectable like about 5 years ago where they at least make a bowl game.

I love Thursday night games.... I take the two days off as they only happen once a year but this year for some stupid reason we don't have one at home this year so meh.

Come on down to the chicken kick off..I'm making the trip I have my seats right behind my team which should be a great game to watch while Alabama tries to tune up their offense :p

Ohh is it that time .... here yall go! #BeatBama
[video=youtube;cMXfI52JwGM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMXfI52JwGM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts