NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody really expected him to be back for that game anyway... sure he will be missed but with Fuller stepping in and the rest coming back into the mix they really shouldn't have much problem filling his void. Exum needs to be 100% before returning to avoid a even worse injury and him not being on the field won't be any excuse for VT, as a fan I'm coming to watch them play hard win or lose but obviously wanting a win against a top team for a change.

That's a long trip to drive home upset. I'd watch it at home if I were you.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well I wouldn't drink and drive in any case, but the outcome will surely call for a drink or two on your end. Get a DD though.

ohh no..I plan on driving home fired up after a long night of celebration drinking! :p
I should have given you the video instead of ramy ;)

After buying 5 season tickets for Tech, don't know if I want to get some for the chicken kick off, it would cost me close to what I paid for my season tickets. Hard to swallow a few more hundred when I don't care about either team. If I hadn't gotten my season tickets I probably would though, do love a good game.

looks like you can't buy those Johnny Manziel jerseys direct from the NCAA anymore....

NCAA puts end to jersey sales
I saw that.

Probably fall out from the EA lawsuit. While they don't put names on the jersey's, which makes them "generic", the ncaa is in butt coverage mode due to the lawsuit, especially since the website would let you type in a player's name and it would bring up the appropriate team and number of the jersey.

It also relieves them from dealing with licensing the jersey's from the schools. The NCAA does not own any of the trademarks of the jerseys, those remain with the school, and as such have to be licensed from them.

You'll still be able to get jersey's from the schools.

Ross Pierschbacher, flips from Iowa to Bama. Supposed to be a good lineman.

Wasn't there someone here that liked that state for some reason? Wasn't football, but just liked the state..... ;)

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! So frustrating!!!! Damn kids and their switching of commitments.
Simple solution, don't let them commit before their senior season (verbal or otherwise). I know I didn't make a decision on what school I was going to until March of my senior year.

Just ban all recruitment of underclassmen.

I hate what they're turning recruiting into. These stupid reveal specials where they have the hats set up drives me crazy. They're just kids, stop acting like celebrities.

A question for our resident Oklahoma State fan.

How is it that the stadium has a capacity of 60,218 yet the attendance record is 58,895.

Edit: Using simple math I know HOW its possible, that just seems damn odd to me .

A question for our resident Oklahoma State fan.

How is it that the stadium has a capacity of 60,218 yet the attendance record is 58,895.

Edit: Using simple math I know HOW its possible, that just seems damn odd to me .

The band seats don't count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts