NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my Bowl schedule, 6-6 doesn't get in, matter of fact, in a 12 game season, you have to win at least 8 to get invited ...

I wish. Cut down by half, and make bowls mean something again.

They kept expanding to make money, but I can't see it with a lot of these lower tier games. The stands are half full.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I get that at first. At some point people have to watch, or it catches up with them. I guess many of these lower tier bowls are new, so it hasn't. Yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7

He's already got his New Years Eve reservations booked in El Paso :D

Might be a waste of money. :D

I know you would be pleased with these predictions. Do you think the pokes have it?

IMO it's a toss up between OSU/OU/TCU. Texas has the talent to throw a monkey wrench in things too. I think we have more game experience than the others and are the favorites on paper with a more favorable conference schedule. Big 12 is to evenly matched now, with lots of variables. We get OU, Baylor, K-State and TCU at home but have to go to Austin, Lubbock, Ames and our first trip to Morgantown.

Can Blake Bell come out and lead the Sooners? I hear he is getting a real challenge from Trevor Knight at QB. TCU is losing players left and right. Don't know what Pachall will look like after a year off. Texas is kind of flying under the radar and could come out and surprise everyone.

Odds are definitely in our favor. It should be another great year of games in the Big 12 and I can't wait for it to start!

I wish. Cut down by half, and make bowls mean something again.

They kept expanding to make money, but I can't see it with a lot of these lower tier games. The stands are half full.

60k seat stadium half full thats 30k people... Thats still more than an NBA game, not to mention the TV rights etc.. Still money being made hand over fist.

And they have Vandy in the top 25. Looks about right. lol

Yeah I don't see VT as a team in the top 25 right now, I really gotta wait till the Atlanta game to see just how good they bounce back from last year. VT plays its best when its the underdog I see no different this game. The last meeting they played a damn good game against Alabama only dropping it by 10 points of #5 against #7 at the time but still they came out playing hard with a nice special teams showing...should be about the same this go around with good special teams and defense.

Yeah special teams is all that kept that score respectable that game. Otherwise it was dominated by Bama in every way. 498 total yards to 155 total yards. It was not nearly as close as the ten point ending score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympic Men's Hockey

Happy Anniversary Mr. Kraft!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)