NCAA 2013 Football Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question for our resident Oklahoma State fan.

How is it that the stadium has a capacity of 60,218 yet the attendance record is 58,895.

Edit: Using simple math I know HOW its possible, that just seems damn odd to me .
additional seats added since last season?
?

additional seats added since last season?
?

Capacity has been at that since 09 according to what I have seen. That record was just set in 2011 when they played Kansas State (before they laid a turd at Iowa State).

Best you got is from 07? That was three national title ago.

Man, it's good when your team is on top. :D

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

How is it that the stadium has a capacity of 60,218 yet the attendance record is 58,895.

Edit: Using simple math I know HOW its possible, that just seems damn odd to me .

Luxury Suites and Mezzazine. Official seating capacity is 58k+

edit: had to check as I knew it was something with the luxury suites. The suites in the west endzone are unfinished, when those are sold and completed seating capacity will be 60,218.

Last edited:

WAIT WAIT WAIT. Simple math....... are you sure you're an Alabama fan. I didn't think math was required in the sec :D

I did say simple math. I didn't even have to get into that there multiplicadivision stuff that them college people have to do.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Kinda like the letter D in the Big XII ;)
At least we know how many schools are in our conference
And 16 Days until September 29 when some teams kickoff

That would be August 29 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olympic Men's Hockey

Happy Anniversary Mr. Kraft!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)