NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

However, I was absolutely APPALLED that Graham Harrell is NOT a finalist.

Maybe the panelists involved in selecting the finalists didn't like Graham's Christmas sweater? :D (Top left).

graham-xmas-hed.jpg

Yes they do lay it on him and it needs to stop. It is one thing to think your team or even conference is better than another, but to constantly BASH one team is getting a little overboard, so please stop.
With all due respect to Jimbo, it's not constant, and is very often in response to a something the poster says.

I think what Ramy is saying is that all of the constant, "A" conference is better than "B" conference rants are growing tiresome. And with the current non-playoff system in place, most arguments are unfounded.

Time to get back to discussing football, period.

:rolleyes: Some people take things too seriously. People make snide remarks about my team all the time, but I look at every post on here as being said with toungue-in-cheek. Harmless sports smack, and sometimes with humor, that's all. Remember where you are - it's a message board with anonymous posters. The post that pisses you off might be written by a 12 year old! How stupid would you feel being a grown man or woman and knowing a pre-teen made you cry in you cornflakes and run and hide - "He said my team sucks, waaaaaaah!" The posters on this board are ladies and gentlemen compared to some of the filthy garbage I read on other boards.

If you're that sensitive to hearing your team sucks, then go to a board that bans anyone that has a negative comment against them. It's only a football team for Christ's sake. Unless you're a player or coach of the team, whether they suck or not has no effect on your life at all...unless you let it. ;)

Stating facts about statistics and past accomplishments is not "Bashing"

Saying "OSU is a poo poo team" that would be bashing.. Saying they are 0-9 against a certain conference well, thats just stating a fact.

No one is saying anything about any user on the site, is their a new rule I dont know about that forbids us from talking about a football team?

I am not saying anything about your comment specifically. There are some that say OSU sucks, which is not true. I wish my Wildcats could even be in a position to lose two BCS championships in a row.

I am not saying anything about your comment specifically. There are some that say OSU sucks, which is not true. I wish my Wildcats could even be in a position to lose two BCS championships in a row.
OSU and OU now share that dubious distinction. At least they're not going for the hat trick. :rolleyes:

Yes they do lay it on him and it needs to stop. It is one thing to think your team or even conference is better than another, but to constantly BASH one team is getting a little overboard, so please stop.

Oh stop....Jimbo is a big boy and he takes care of himself just fine. I get smacked around because of my love for the Oakland Raiders JUST AS MUCH if NOT MORE than he does.:rolleyes:

With all due respect to Jimbo, it's not constant, and is very often in response to a something the poster says.

:rolleyes: Some people take things too seriously. People make snide remarks about my team all the time, but I look at every post on here as being said with toungue-in-cheek. Harmless sports smack, and sometimes with humor, that's all. Remember where you are - it's a message board with anonymous posters. The post that pisses you off might be written by a 12 year old! How stupid would you feel being a grown man or woman and knowing a pre-teen made you cry in you cornflakes and run and hide - "He said my team sucks, waaaaaaah!" The posters on this board are ladies and gentlemen compared to some of the filthy garbage I read on other boards.

If you're that sensitive to hearing your team sucks, then go to a board that bans anyone that has a negative comment against them. It's only a football team for Christ's sake. Unless you're a player or coach of the team, whether they suck or not has no effect on your life at all...unless you let it. ;)

:up:up:up:up

Paul can admit his team sucks... McCoy can admit his Tigers suck (this year) others just cant seem to admit when their team sucks or not ;)

(Of course Paul has had years and years of practice admitting his team sucked)

Paul can admit his team sucks... McCoy can admit his Tigers suck (this year) others just cant seem to admit when their team sucks or not

Let me just say that this year's Bills now officially suck.

With games against the Jets, Broncos, and Patriots, the nail will officially be hammered into the coffin.

My Wildcats don't suck. They are talently challenged. ;) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)