NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

I hope all the changes in the SEC coaching does some good. FLA cant hold the water of the conference forever.. We need LSU, Auburn, Tenn, GA, Alabama, S. Coralina, Ole Miss, to rise up to the challange and keep the SEC THE premier conference in the NCAA.. Which this year, so far they have not been, they can however redeem themselves in the bowls..

I hope all the changes in the SEC coaching does some good. FLA cant hold the water of the conference forever.. We need LSU, Auburn, Tenn, GA, Alabama, S. Coralina, Ole Miss, to rise up to the challange and keep the SEC THE premier conference in the NCAA.. Which this year, so far they have not been, they can however redeem themselves in the bowls..

Not another "us against the world" post!? God forbid someone question the coaching decision made by an SEC team. :rolleyes:

Keep on hiring Big-12 coaches. They'll turn the SEC into a powerhouse again. :)

Let's not get arrogant (I know that's hard for Gator fans ;)). The rest of the SEC will be fine thank you. In fact, Florida is the one who needs to be doing the redeeming this year. I don't remember them holding much water last year against Michigan? More like they were in over their heads. :)

Let's not get arrogant (I know that's hard for Gator fans ;)). The rest of the SEC will be fine thank you. In fact, Florida is the one who needs to be doing the redeeming this year. I don't remember them holding much water last year against Michigan? More like they were in over their heads. :)

Oh come on If not for FLA the SEC this year would of been nothing. Itd of been a big12 national title game. ;)

But yes we do have to redeem ourselves after our asskicking last year to Mich.. Of course LSU won the title beating the same team we beat.. So in that way we are equal :)

Its hard not to be arrogant when your a gator fan, were just that good :D

Oh come on If not for FLA the SEC this year would of been nothing. Itd of been a big12 national title game. ;)

But yes we do have to redeem ourselves after our asskicking last year to Mich.. Of course LSU won the title beating the same team we beat.. So in that way we are equal :)

Its hard not to be arrogant when your a gator fan, were just that good :D

Yeah....Alabama didnt do anything all year....:rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, Florida IMHO is the best team in the nation (and they will prove that in Jan.). No need to make excuses for past years. They dont matter anymore:up

Can I ask for a little perspective? lol I guess based on your previous post, we beat the team that beat yall, so that makes us equals........lol. Again, I think Florida is the best team in the nation right now, but give some credit. If not to us, give it to Ole Miss. They beat Florida....

I dont mean to say FLA is the only team in the SEC worth anything, what I mean to say is, they seem to be the only team dominating the national spot light from the SEC. Aside from the powerhouse being built in Alabama there is no one else their year "holding the water"

But the bowl games are coming and hopefully these SEC teams can dominate and prove they are worthy ;)

If FLA loses its bowl game ill jump on their ass to dont worry ;)

I dont mean to say FLA is the only team in the SEC worth anything, what I mean to say is, they seem to be the only team dominating the national spot light from the SEC. Aside from the powerhouse being built in Alabama there is no one else their year "holding the water"
Other than this years defensive disappointment, Georgia has had some good years recently (they finished #2 last year). And this year wasn't really that bad, the only loses were to Florida, Alabama, and Ga Tech. So I wouldn't say that Georgia isn't "holding the water".

Georgia Bulldogs
2002, 13-1 (SEC Champion)
2003, 11-3 (SEC East Champion)
2004, 10-2
2005, 10-3 (SEC Champion)
2006, 9-4
2007, 10-2
2008, 9-3

Other than this years defensive disappointment, Georgia has had some good years recently (they finished #2 last year). And this year wasn't really that bad, the only loses were to Florida, Alabama, and Ga Tech. So I wouldn't say that Georgia isn't "holding the water".

Well, let me be the first to say that LSU pissed all over themselves this year. But each year brings new surprises in the SEC (for some teams anyway). This year's goat could be next year's champ. It's all about recruiting. ;)

See Ole Miss.

A year ago, they couldn't beat anyone in the SEC.
I guess the change of scenery suited Houston Nutt just fine. He could go 10-2 at Arkansas and those dummies would try to get him fired. He goes 8-4 at Ole Miss, with a win over Florida, and he's the toast of the town.

NO! Your team hasn't been relevant long enough to be so cocky. Seriously, when did the Gators start to be relevant to college football? +/- 10 years ago? And you act like their Gods Gift to College Football?! LMAO!

They werent "bad" in the 80s ;)

"What have you done for me lately"

I beleive is how the saying goes haha :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)