Not open for further replies.

Ronnie-

Member of the Year
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Aug 28, 2007
mississippi
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...QDBHBzdGNhdANuY2FhZgRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3

Expansion has caused some of college football’s greatest and oldest rivalries to disappear much to the chagrin of its fans and apparently, even some lawmakers.
Ryan Guillen, a Democrat from House District 31, filed a bill Monday that would require Texas and Texas A&M to rekindle their annual football rivalry. The rivalry was put on indefinite hold after Texas A&M moved to the SEC last season. The rivalry dates back to 1894 and up until last year, the schools had played annually since 1915.
"This game is as much a Texas tradition as cowboy boots and barbeque," Guillen, an A&M graduate,said in a statement to ESPN. "The purpose of the bill is to put the 'eyes of Texas upon' our two greatest universities to restore this sacred Texas tradition.

Now we know the source of SEC speed. Its Deer antler spray....lmao, really?

Apparently (according to him) he sold to Bama, LSU, Ole Miss, Georgia, ect.

Key said he has also provided healing hologram "chips," which are stuck to the body, to Auburn players during their national-championship season and this year sold healing "bands" to players at Ole Miss and Georgia.

Healing hologram chips?:haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

Signs point to geographical divisions in the Big Ten

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...oint-to-geographical-divisions-in-the-big-ten

The Big Ten could finally right a wrong in the coming years. With Rutgers and Maryland both scheduled to join the conference in 2014, the Big Ten is going to realign its divisions, and according to most athletic directors in the conference, odds are the conference will follow a logical east-west split.

Signs point to geographical divisions in the Big Ten

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...oint-to-geographical-divisions-in-the-big-ten

The Big Ten could finally right a wrong in the coming years. With Rutgers and Maryland both scheduled to join the conference in 2014, the Big Ten is going to realign its divisions, and according to most athletic directors in the conference, odds are the conference will follow a logical east-west split.

It makes the most sense.

So they went with ridiculous instead.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Maybe Kentucky needs to get some of that deer spray. It couldn't hurt. :D

What Kentucky needs to do is get the Fresh Prince to swap to football and be in the field goal block unit.
Sent from my HTC 8x using Board Express

Signing day is tomorrow! Woooohoooo! lol

Really am looking forward to another spectacular class, by many accounts one of our best overall recruiting classes ever.

Impressed by Ole Miss as well, fine class that they are putting together.

Signing day is tomorrow! Woooohoooo! lol

Really am looking forward to another spectacular class, by many accounts one of our best overall recruiting classes ever.

Impressed by Ole Miss as well, fine class that they are putting together.

I have been reading that Michigan has put a nice class together as well. Hope it translates on the field :)

I have been reading that Michigan has put a nice class together as well. Hope it translates on the field :)

Yeah, they have a solid top 5 class by most recruiting services.

I've herad good things about M's class too.

Looking forward to see what Urban can pull off ...

Wondering outloud where Vonn Bell is going to end up ...

THE Ohio State University, or Alabama ...

Kentucky just has 3 verbal's yesterday from the top 300 list. One decommitted from USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts