NCAA Football 2014 season

Ronnie Lott at the FSU salad bar (at FSU to talk to players)

BvXLIRtCMAEEwpK_zpsab90a21c.jpg

Jimbo has been good about getting cool folks in to talk. I think it's always a good thing if the players are paying attention. Charlie Ward has been getting involved lately. Good human being and good Nole. He'll be a great influence to anyone willing to listen.

Jimbo has been good about getting cool folks in to talk. I think it's always a good thing if the players are paying attention. Charlie Ward has been getting involved lately. Good human being and good Nole. He'll be a great influence to anyone willing to listen.
Cool .... it just seemed a little odd is all, that he would talk to another teams players, but if FSU asked, Good for them. :)
That shows a lot of respect for Lott from the FSU coaches, that kind of thing hopefully can rub off on some of the players.

Jimbo, you heard anything on Braxton? I read about 10 mins ago he re-injured the shoulder today and it might be bad.
I haven't heard anything today, been here this evening .... I know they have been bringing him around slowly, I would have figured he would have been fine by now, it's been 7 months now ...
I had Rotator cuff surgery and was throwing again long before that.

I haven't heard anything today, been here this evening .... I know they have been bringing him around slowly, I would have figured he would have been fine by now, it's been 7 months now ...
I had Rotator cuff surgery and was throwing again long before that.
Cleveland.com has a lot of info on the Bucks.

I hope not. I hate to see these kids get hurt and lose out on what they love to do.

Hopefully he is OK.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)