NCAA Softball

Great game between OU/Michigan. Glad I didn't go to the game. Finishing at Midnight, it would be 1:45 or 2am before I got home depending on how long it took to get out of the stadium

Steal a home run! Walk off GS! 11 unanswered runs! Wow! Gotta give a lot of credit to the resilience of Auburn, they didn't quit down 7-0. It also shows, at least to me, why the run-rule is ridiculous and should be done away with.

Was hoping OU would pull it out last night as I wont be home to watch live tonight. My nephew is up in the pitching rotation tonight, so will have to dvr it.
ESPN app on the phone? It has the watch espn component built in now. That and a pair of headphones, two birds/one stone.

Maybe some future players ... Niece coached Her tournament team to their first trophy, in their first tournament (last weekends washed out). Winners bracket all the way, played one of the teams they had beaten earlier and lost then came back to win deciding game in last inning from 2 runs behind. They played teams from Amarillo and Albuquerque that were more seasoned etc...

Nieces old team just lost their 2nd game of the season to the reigning D2 champs... 29 - 2 for the year. Ranked #2 in the nation this week.
She got to re-unite with her old High School coach this week when they visited & won against our team this week...

I think I saw Oklahoma State and Texas in the guide in the next week or so. I've watched a few OU games and also Tulsa a few weeks ago in the tournament in Norman, that OU hosts.