NCIS

Looks like a good chance of conflicts in the "new team". Torres a loner who does what he feels he needs to do and Quinn a possible conflict with Gibbs. Might be just the new life needed, but Bishop is still the character without a slot to fit into.
I have the perfect slot for BISHOP: :laser :tombstone

Looks like a good chance of conflicts in the "new team". Torres a loner who does what he feels he needs to do and Quinn a possible conflict with Gibbs. Might be just the new life needed, but Bishop is still the character without a slot to fit into.
Torres reminds me of Callan from LA.
He too was a loner when working in the early days.

CBS is playing the time honored game of younging up (and ethnically diversifying) an aging show.

It will last as long as MH wants to work, but its done.

Liked the Bud Roberts deal.

CBS is playing the time honored game of younging up (and ethnically diversifying) an aging show.

It will last as long as MH wants to work, but its done.

Liked the Bud Roberts deal.
Seeing MH is a producer on NOLA he could retire as long as NCIS NOLA is successful.

Well I've been enjoying the makeover this year. This show has been stale way to long. Valderrama's character has been better then I thought. Tony? Tony who? As for Esposito, she's either trying to hard or until she's featured I'll hold off judgement. Harmon... well I've haven't seen him smile as much in all the seasons of this show.

I like the addition of Fez as well. Nice to have some new blood, and the character is really good.

As for the other girl they added. Trying to figure out exactly how she would fit in. The only way I see that works, is for her to just replace Bishop (we can hope).

Reactions: DJdish
I'm glad I recorded NCIS last night. I either fell asleep while watching it or watched it and don't remember the story. Either way not very good for the show.

Hope to catch up with this tonight or soon,
I didn't even finish watching last week's episode and somehow I deleted it :( but it was good until the point I watched it.

I'm glad I recorded NCIS last night. I either fell asleep while watching it or watched it and don't remember the story. Either way not very good for the show.
I enjoyed it. Loved seeing the Fornell scenes. It's like him and Gibbs are an old married couple. :D

My only issue, is with the team having one more member, it's hard for them to get face time for everyone. All the more reason to get rid of Bishop. ;)

I did watch it but It was a half hour show with a half hour of fluff added in. Abbey and parrot added nothing, Fornell living with Gibbs and wearing his clothes added nothing to the story line.

So far the show has become very boring. Like a Bishop Blandness has settled over the entire cast. You can add new characters, but the writing has become stale and predictable. I suspected the sister and maintenance man from the start . Maybe a shakeup of the writers would help. Or maybe Tony would come back after they cancel his BULL show- and they will cancel that bomb.
:attention

So far the show has become very boring. Like a Bishop Blandness has settled over the entire cast. You can add new characters, but the writing has become stale and predictable. I suspected the sister and maintenance man from the start . Maybe a shakeup of the writers would help. Or maybe Tony would come back after they cancel his BULL show- and they will cancel that bomb.
:attention
10/25/16 Pathetic by a half hour into the show I had guessed the killer.
I agree with Mike need new writers!

Reactions: MikeD-C05
This show needed new writers long before the new agents showed up this year... That said, the little bonding moment between Nick(AKA Fez) and Gibbs in the parking garage made me puke. My thoughts would be to have Gibbs do one of his Denozzo back of the head slaps on Fez and then suddenly find himself flat on the ground with a Sig stuck in his face. I can just envision everyone's jaw dropping on that in the office... As for the sweaters.... whats next kittens.....

This show needed new writers long before the new agents showed up this year... That said, the little bonding moment between Nick(AKA Fez) and Gibbs in the parking garage made me puke. My thoughts would be to have Gibbs do one of his Denozzo back of the head slaps on Fez and then suddenly find himself flat on the ground with a Sig stuck in his face. I can just envision everyone's jaw dropping on that in the office... As for the sweaters.... whats next kittens.....
It looks like they are trying to reinvent the old characters (McGee, Abbey, Ducky) to support the new "team". I'd like to see Gibbs snuggling a kitten in the office it might make more sense than Abbey chasing a Parrot or having time to knit socks & sweaters. Her character needs more work to do if she has that much idle time.

GREAT EPISODE 11/01/16, Oh SH*T it was just a rerun before they added the new cast. Even with Bishop it was better than the last couple of "NEW" episodes.