NCIS

It is a shame they had to use a rerun because NCIS NOLA was preempted by a special. The least they could have done was use a good episode.

Oh well Tues. Jan. 3rd BONES comes back for their 12th season. TIVO will have more to do on TUES. Thank heaven for Roamios 4 tuners, now if I could spread out the viewing for more nights of the week.

Last night's episode definitely stepped it up. Maybe the word came down from above either you improve your writing compared to the slop you have been putting out this year or there will be no next year regardless of already having been renewed...

Looks like this should be the last season of NCIS
I felt like it should of ended last year when Tony Dinozo left for the BULL show. It really has felt forced and they are delving into their personal back ground stories to give the show some interest.

Last night's episode to me seemed like they had an extra LA script left over and they just tweeked a few details and turned it into a DC one. Much more cloak and dagger than usual.

Oxygen has started airing NCIS. They are doing Thursday marathons. Started from the beginning. PQ is much better than USA.

S~

You know that they have reached the limit when they are dipping into the non descriptive character of Jimmy, to give them a new story line. At least it wasn't another Bishop bland-centric story. How about dipping into Abby's weird life- that is more than about her gothic hair and clothes. I would like to see if she could get a boyfriend or girlfriend and develop a life outside of the lab. How bout what drew her into the lab work in the first place?

I always like when they do Abby, but we already know she is seeing the Ranger, we had the childhood story with the stuffed animal, etc.

I realize it is TV, but what medical school does one decide to "go back and finish" apparently taking so little of a married father's time that you can do it at night with so much ease that your day job employer does not notice? And in what world do you cap your doctorate by passing "the medical examiner's test" ? Apparently without those pesky 3 to 5 years of residency?

Anyway, it does seem like we are, like a lot of long in the tooth shows, starting to wrap up the lives of the secondary characters, generally unrealistically. Jimmy gets an MD, Ducky will get a retirement plan, Leon gets to be head of DHS or runs for the Senate, Abby will do whatever, so on.

It is but I am rapidly running out of interest in this series ( all 3 NCIS shows). CBS has just run out of program ideas.
Actually, it more like You have ran out of the desire to watch .... your entitled to that.

Others have not ...

I still like all three of them, originally I didn't like N.O. all that much but now I'm liking it best.
I like LA very well too except with it moving to Sunday nights, it makes it harder to follow and some of the story lines are dragging on ...IF they are gonna end LA, Now is the time to do it.

The Original one, i like all the people in the show, so I continue to watch it, if the writers would improve the story lines it would help.

I am one that doesn't mind a particular person being the story line occasionally (Jimmy this past week) lot of you didn't or don't like it, I'm fine with it from time to time.

They really need to get back to a show that continues to go from show to show looking for a villain ... some of thier best show were ones that continued a story line, however, some of them they may have went too long with a few ... they don't have to go a whole season or even a half a year.

Reactions: teachsac
To me it looks like the two shows I do watch , NCIS and NCIS New Orleans, NCIS is now focused on the character development and less on the murder of the week. I am leaning to watching the New Orleans show more than the original lately. They seem to do a better job balancing the characters, with the murders of the week or even the bigger story arcs like the cartel stories. Now this last week, I really liked the story about Jimmy and his love of his work " family". It brought out a hug from Gibbs I never saw coming. I hope that they can continue to do a good job with their stories ,but I still feel the cast needs to purge Bishop and shake it up with a hot agent like Ziva or even a Kate. The hole in the cast left from the loss of Tony and the continuing lack of chemistry between the agents left , is killing the show. Tony was the glue that connected all the characters together with humor and love. Bring in a hot female agent to replace mousey Bishop and give her some sexual tension between Valderama's character, and you might shake up the show a little. But in the end , I feel this show has run it's course and it needs to wrap up this spring. It has been on a long time.

Reactions: DJdish
What will happen tonight? Superbowl Commercials has replaced NCIS at 7PM. President Trump is announcing Supreme Court nominee at 7PM, NCIS is scheduled for 8PM. Will we get a repeat starting at 8:30 or a new episode?