NCIS

They make you think that he shot Fernell, but I can't picture him killing his buddy, I'm thinking the shot came from elsewhere, probably shot someone else as well.

I think he shot whomever is getting out of the car.

Like you're not lusting after her.

Me, I admit I'm a sinner and I don't even watch the show. :)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

"Though Cote will not come back as a main player when the series returns Sept. 24, the star will appear in enough episodes to tie up loose ends."

Loose ends my eye...Kill Ziva!...painfully and publicly. Seriously, it's a big mistake for Ms. De Pablo to leave this gravy train paycheck of a show and step onto the Gary Burghoff career path of the complete unknown. Other than the three main characters of Jethro, NiNozzo and Ducky, all others are background chatter and can be easily replaced. Good riddance IMO.

"Though Cote will not come back as a main player when the series returns Sept. 24, the star will appear in enough episodes to tie up loose ends."

Loose ends my eye...Kill Ziva!...painfully and publicly. Seriously, it's a big mistake for Ms. De Pablo to leave this gravy train paycheck of a show and step onto the Gary Burghoff career path of the complete unknown. Other than the three main characters of Jethro, NiNozzo and Ducky, all others are background chatter and can be easily replaced. Good riddance IMO.

Isn't that what they did to McLean Stevenson? "You leave the show and we'll make sure you can't come back!" ???

Here's wondering if it's a contract ploy ....

That said, I thought ALL the main characters just signed on for their extensions ...

Sounds like she'll be there for the upcoming season, contract ends after this year ?

Then again, I think shes the One that they could afford to lose of the main group.

Bring back Kate, that would be GREAT !

Opps, they killed her off, damn ...

Wow, why would she leave? I have never seen her do anything other than NCIS.