New and Existing customer prices.

$100 for first and $100 for the second. For some people they may have to pay $200 for the first and $200 for the second.

Scherrman said:
A deal breaker? How are you doing it now? No way you can feed that many tvs independently without spending some cash.
3 HDtvs with 3 sd TV. Dish did it all for $99 & 2 year commitment. If I can get the same deal I will d it. Other wise I will need to spend $400 upfront. I have been dish for a long time.

3 HDtvs with 3 sd TV. Dish did it all for $99 & 2 year commitment. If I can get the same deal I will d it. Other wise I will need to spend $400 upfront. I have been dish for a long time.

Thats a lot of TVs and I can see why you wouldn't do it. The fees to get that much equipment would be pretty high. Do you actually have all 6 TVs running separate?

$100 per Hopper to lease them is not a bad price for existing customers. We are talking a price for two for less than the cost to purchase one.

Scherrman said:
Thats a lot of TVs and I can see why you wouldn't do it. The fees to get that much equipment would be pretty high. Do you actually have all 6 TVs running separate?

sdtvs are from TV 2 to
Output of the hd equipment.

Here is my conversation with their online CSR.
I currently have 2 622's feeding two HD TVs and 2 Sd Tvs. Wanted to upgrade and inquired.
as far as I know.. member in good standing.. upgraded to a 622 over a year ago on one box.. the other I have had for 2+ years..
unfortunately it seems that upgrading to the Hopper system is not even close to being affordable.. $750 for the basics.. I was going to ask about a 2 hopper / 4 joey system... glad I did not waste my time..
I am honestly getting closer and Closer to OTA with media servers / Netflix, Hulu, streamers throughout the house. I basically have it already .

You: being a longtime subscriber.. she said there should be a discount or upgrade path
Shanky (ID: FS0): Please give me a moment to access your account.
You: no prob
Shanky (ID: FS0): Thank you.

Shanky (ID: FS0): Thank you.
Shanky (ID: FS0): Please give me a moment.
Shanky (ID: FS0): You can purchase a hopper with 3 joeys at just $746.
You: although new customers are free?!?
Shanky (ID: FS0): Yes, but this promotion is not available on your account.
You: since I am a loyal customer?
Shanky (ID: FS0): Yes, you are a wonderful customer.
You: It would be much cheaper to move to direct tv and there new hardware..
You: I would hate doing that.. I have been very satisfied with dish
Shanky (ID: FS0): I understand but there is no option available as of now.
You: can you tell me if there is a point in the future when I WOULD get a discount? or is this the same price for all existing customers regardless
Shanky (ID: FS0): Please give me a moment.
Shanky (ID: FS0): You would be eligible for a discount in the near future, as we have different promotions for our existing customers.

Am I missing something.. this seems rediculous to me..

Contact Dirt ...Dish Internet Response Team
Go to bottom of Forum page, looked for logged on members in RED. Send a PM. If they can't help you, they'll tell you why.

Thanks KAB

Hi, I do apologize about the information you were provided and something does not seem correct. I would be happy to look into your Hopper/Joey Upgrade. Can you please send me your account or phone number, your full name and the 4 digit pin number on your account? I would also like to know what you are looking for as far as how many Hoppers/Joeys. Thank you![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)