New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

Nothing too exciting.

QVC HD
International Chess Players Network HD
Chinese Climetology HD

There are a few others but not as good as these. Mostly just filler.

I agree with you, reading the posts are a waste of time.
Who would watch chess in HD????? The clmate thing may be worth it as I do like weather and such.

I already am going to get the biggest high def package they have to offer. So the QVC actually drops the price..this is terrific.

Also I seen mojo when I had comcast and it is soooooo gooooood!

Who would watch chess in HD????? The clmate thing may be worth it as I do like weather and such.

Hey, be sensitive and compassionate. The biggest crime one can commit nowadays is to offend another human being, so WATCH IT!

I, FOR ONE, would pay big bucks to see Chess in HD, especially when they rebroadcast Shelby Lyman picking up the phone on the old PBS shows to hear what dumb*** move Spassky made. If they put that RRRRRINNNNNGGGGG the phone made in DD 5.1 my life will be complete.

Its a high Def channel that is on Comcast and Time Warner. I think their is a web site on it. When I watched it it was greeeeeat!!!! :D

Under Water Basket Weaving HD (UWBW-HD)

I think you missed the best new channel coming the UWBW-HD, Under Water Basket Weaving HD. I hear that they are able to actually capture the weaving using an HD camera that is at the tip of the needle. I think this will be awesome!!

What would E* do if there was a network called "Soon"? My guess is compress the hell out of it and offer it only in SD. And, of course, it would be available...soon! Thanks for this fantastic site and it's great to be a pub member!

what is mojo ?

mojo

NOUN:
pl. mojos or mojoes
1. A magic charm or spell.
2. An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
3. Personal magnetism; charm.
4. A High Definition Television station currently not on Dish Network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)