New HD on DishNetwork? "Soon" might be right around the corner...

Don't laugh too hard. QVC hd is suppose to be available sometime this spring.:D

Yes but it will only be available as part of the HD public interest package with the following restrictions:

new subscribers only
no leased receivers
you can't get this package if you have any RSN's or season ticket packages

So this is all a big joke, huh???? Maybe there arent going to be more High Def channels on Dish now, huh. Since that man is joking about the channels then why are you guys even watching this website?? Why waste your time??? See this is what I dont get about the internet. This is why I dont spend hours upon hours a day watching websites and posting things. I log on to get my news and my email and thats it. When someone like me gets on a sight to post for information, I expect true answers and not some stupid joke to make that guy feel like the funny guy. My friend gave me this website to look at and ask questions and this is what I get. How do you think that makes me feel. I just dont have time to research and pour over every single sight to just see if we are getting more High Def channels.

I am really steamed right now. All this time wasted and for NOTHING. You guys should be ashamed of your selfs. Now I have to tell my wife that the one channel she really enjoys, QVC is not coming in high Def. She was so excited about it. I'll be lucky if I dont get yelled at for the next few weeks because I told her and she believed me.

Good day and maybe good riddance to all of you!. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Calm down POOP, we aren't used to or expecting true green newbies and then find out they're gullible as well. No one is trying to make fun of you. This thread is a serious thread and we are all really tense just waiting to see if what we want will happen, so naturally some joking happens when things are tense. Satelliteguys is a friendly place, by and large (just don't go to the pit or any of the war zones) and we welcome you. You will slowly get educated as you read through the posts and we will be happy to help you in any way we can.

I had hoped for SPEED HD, as well, in time for the Daytona coverage, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen :(

Off topic, I have to say I'm excited to talk to some one from so close to the home town of my all time favorite drivers :) Does Bill still have the Ford dealership in Dahlonega???

George his dad sold it to Bill Hardy and they renamed it Chestatee Ford

The words "calm down POOP" are just priceless too. I think most people just thought you were playing along with the bogus channels joke too.

Nobody was intentionally trying to misinform anybody, so hopefully you'll be able to see that if you go back and re-read the thread. There is a lot of sarcasm thrown around in here out of pure frustration and hopefully you can see that.

So this is all a big joke, huh???? Maybe there arent going to be more High Def channels on Dish now, huh. Since that man is joking about the channels then why are you guys even watching this website?? Why waste your time??? See this is what I dont get about the internet. This is why I dont spend hours upon hours a day watching websites and posting things. I log on to get my news and my email and thats it. When someone like me gets on a sight to post for information, I expect true answers and not some stupid joke to make that guy feel like the funny guy. My friend gave me this website to look at and ask questions and this is what I get. How do you think that makes me feel. I just dont have time to research and pour over every single sight to just see if we are getting more High Def channels.

I am really steamed right now. All this time wasted and for NOTHING. You guys should be ashamed of your selfs. Now I have to tell my wife that the one channel she really enjoys, QVC is not coming in high Def. She was so excited about it. I'll be lucky if I dont get yelled at for the next few weeks because I told her and she believed me.

Good day and maybe good riddance to all of you!. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

*If* you are serious, look to your original post as to the reason we started to pull your leg:

Originally Posted by POOP_Master
I don't have time to read threw all this mumbo jumbo so can someone just please tell me if there are new HD channels next week? And what are they???????

*If* you are giving us the business back, then Bravo and welcome....

This thread just took a crazy turn. I'm hoping that POOP is playing with us, but if not, sorry dude. You made my Monday a little better though. Here's to more HD in the future.

Man this thread turned to Poop quickly. :D

Ok enough joking around. I am hearing some buzz we will hear some HD news tonight on the Tech Chat. :)

Stay Tuned!

Where do you guys get your information from?

If you want the factual information on what's going to be active when you should just subscribe to Dish press releases since usually postings here are based on rumors. Just check all the rumors of when Sci-Fi channel was to be added to Dish, they've been going on for over 5 months.

Man this thread turned to Poop quickly. :D

Ok enough joking around. I am hearing some buzz we will hear some HD news tonight on the Tech Chat. :)

Stay Tuned!

:up

On another note, I'll bet this isnt' the first post with the words, "poop", "HD" and "Tech Chat".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)