NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birdie told me not to be surprised if Brian Hartline ends up replacing Brandon Lloyd in New England. Shhhhh!

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys
he's probably the one guy we should keep. He's a good 2nd or 3rd option. Honestly we need an overhaul at that position including TE's.

A little birdie told me not to be surprised if Brian Hartline ends up replacing Brandon Lloyd in New England. Shhhhh!

A little birdie told me that the Eagles were going to make the playoffs this season,I shot it!:rolleyes::D

miami being under the cap 45 mil to sign free agents and having the 1st 5 picks in the top 82, its a make or break season for good old jeff. no more excuses,get it done this year or GET OUT! no 8-8 or 9-7. at the very least 10 wins or bust.

Bust ....

Heres doubting a 10 win season for them regardless.

A lot of news. Flacco gets his pay day... Something like a 6 year, $120 million. Falcons release Michael Turner and John Abraham...

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Boy the Falcons better make a play for Bush,with the release of Turner.I guess they can fill Abraham's void via the draft.

Getting pretty exciting now!Some surprising names on the FA list.From what I've been reading the Falcons want to get younger.Seems like going with Jackson and Freeny would be more of a lateral move.

Well if Andy Reid is as good of a coach as he used to KC should be a contender this season.

You've gotta be pissed Salsa, looks like Oakland might like TE Brandon Meyer walk since they think he's asking for too much money for a TE they only noticed was on the roster 9 months ago.

You've gotta be pissed Salsa, looks like Oakland might like TE Brandon Meyer walk since they think he's asking for too much money for a TE they only noticed was on the roster 9 months ago.

Yeah.... he was one guy I DID NOT want to lose. I can see him being stolen by the Dolphins. He is BETTER than Fasano and could be cheaper as well. I HATED losing Zack Miller. But Miller was under used, in my opinion in Seattle, regardless of the success overall by the team.

The Raiders rally like Daivd Ausberry, the former WR made into a TE. But I would REALLY like to have them both.

BUT, it is what it is. This financial mess needs to be cleaned up to be successful so it more than likely get worse before it gets better.

Yeah.... he was one guy I DID NOT want to lose. I can see him being stolen by the Dolphins. He is BETTER than Fasano and could be cheaper as well. I HATED losing Zack Miller. But Miller was under used, in my opinion in Seattle, regardless of the success overall by the team.

The Raiders rally like Daivd Ausberry, the former WR made into a TE. But I would REALLY like to have them both.

BUT, it is what it is. This financial mess needs to be cleaned up to be successful so it more than likely get worse before it gets better.

i thought of this salsa but didn't want to say it. sorry bud. i see you guys still have cap issues?

i thought of this salsa but didn't want to say it. sorry bud. i see you guys still have cap issues?

;) No worries... it is what it is. The good news for the Raiders and the bad news for Brandon Meyer is that there is a very deep FA market for TEs. With guys available like Tony Gonzalez, Jared Cook, Dustin Keller, Fred Davis, Martellus Bennett with Brandon Meyer... Anyone with TE needs will have a nice to pool topick from, so to speak.

EDIT: With the restructuring of Mike Brisiel to a straight out paycut, the Raiders are NOW about $2.2 BELOW the salary cap. Now this does NOT include the possibility of restructuring Palmers and DHBs contract and the likely cut of Tommy Kelly. NOW, IF Palmer does not want to restructure, they will likely cut him and that would be $9 million of his $12 million off the cap.

Last edited:
Rumor is Miami has a deal with hartline for 6 mil. Anyone else think fins over paying here? I do and am not happy about it. He's a great 3rd option IMO ,that's it. I didn't want to lose him but didn't want to over pay either. Bad start for the dolphins and all this money available......

Rumor is Miami has a deal with hartline for 6 mil. Anyone else think fins over paying here? I do and am not happy about it. He's a great 3rd option IMO ,that's it. I didn't want to lose him but didn't want to over pay either. Bad start for the dolphins and all this money available......

Well I guess my birdie was wrong. I think that is big money for a guy who's not a #1.

What about Jake Long? Sean Smith? To me those guys are more important.

Well I guess my birdie was wrong. I think that is big money for a guy who's not a #1.

What about Jake Long? Sean Smith? To me those guys are more important.

I'm with you there hart. I think we'll lose both and yet again Miami can't keep their draft picks . Those two are good especially long. Neither are busts. You can find a hartline somewhere else for less. Dumbass move by Ireland,again :mad:

Dolphins for over a decade now can not build a team,they just don't know how :facepalm

Yeah I know it's still early but damn....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts