NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Bush? 16M for four years? Our defense couldn't stop me and 10 guys from the SatGuys staff, and they give me Reggie Bush?

THE DETROIT LIONS. REBUILDING SINCE1957!
lol hey Paul. I'm sure they could stop me :D

The Eagles have Wang Chung now!everybody have fun tonight....:rolleyes: Not impressed with their signings.Of course the secondary couldn't get much worse.

Just saw Andy Reid during the Alex Smith presser, and WOW has that dude lost some serious lbs!!!!!

You're happy with that move bill?

Very happy, Rey! The only thing that concerns me with Amendola is his durability, but he is five years younger than Welker.

If the Pats can re-sign Julian Edelman and add an outside threat, I think we're cookin'! :)

Very happy, Rey! The only thing that concerns me with Amendola is his durability, but he is five years younger than Welker.

If the Pats can re-sign Julian Edelman and add an outside threat, I think we're cookin'! :)

I'd go get Hayward-Bey on the cheap and have him run go routes on every play to open up the middle of the field.

I'm thinking Edelman does come back now that they lost out on Josh Cribbs.

Trust me on this, Patrick Chung is one of the worst safeties in the NFL.

I figured as much.No idea why they would go with Chung,when Goldson was available.Well,actually I do,Chung is a former player for Kelly at Oregon.I hope it all comes together but,I have a bad feeling the Kelly experiment will be an epic fail.He's brought in mostly college coaches with no NFl experience,no big moves in free agency.I fully expect the Eagles to be drafting in the top 10 in 2014.

I'd go get Hayward-Bey on the cheap and have him run go routes on every play to open up the middle of the field.

I'm thinking Edelman does come back now that they lost out on Josh Cribbs.

I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on DHB.

there you go bud. Besides,Brady makes his wr's better. You guys do need that deep threat.

The Bengals really really need a power running back. Jackson would be perfect and the Bengals have the most cap room in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Wings are finally getting their new arena

ESPN/TNT loose NASCAR to NBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts