NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with NFL players and guns?It's almost as if they say woo hoo,big contract now lets go get some guns.I could see taking a firearms class and purchasing one for protection,but several of these guys treat them as jewelry,then it leads to a lot of trouble.

MLB was the same way for a long time, maybe still.

I think it's a "having Money issue"

MLB was the same way for a long time, maybe still.

I think it's a "having Money issue"

MLB isn't nearly as bad as the NFL or even the NBA. Generally speaking, the best is the NHL, imo. By all accounts, the NHL players seem to live clean lives.

MLB isn't nearly as bad as the NFL or even the NBA. Generally speaking, the best is the NHL, imo. By all accounts, the NHL players seem to live clean lives.

Agreed.
I was actually thinking of the past, thinking of how stupid Mr. Conseco was in particular.

I suppose if I were to list them how I would think the list should go, it would probably Start with the NBA followed by the NFL, MLB and possibly College Football before the NHL.

Think about it, the NFL and the NHL you can go out on game day and physically abuse another person, then again, that doesnt help if the person doesnt play.

NO ONE has ever questioned his character or work ethic. Well I've never seen or heard anyone doing so.

Me either. They just don't like him showing his faith.

Me either. They just don't like him showing his faith.

Well you know I couldn't care less about that. Can't speak for anyone else though. When it comes to football I only care about one thing.........

Can it be because most of the players are either Canadian or European and they are just not in that American culture of sleeping with a gun?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well you know I couldn't care less about that. Can't speak for anyone else though. When it comes to football I only care about one thing.........

Correct. I highly doubt anyone goes to see a player in ANY sport just because they a good person.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Beer??
beer_smiley.gif

There's another case Hernandez is allegedly involved in??

Authorities in the Massachusetts murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez have reached out to the police in Gainesville, Fla., in hopes of determining if Hernandez had any role in a 2007 shooting that left two men wounded, a source with knowledge of the murder investigation told ABC News. One of the men was shot in the back of the head, according to a police report of the shooting obtained by ESPN's "Outside the Lines."

Hernandez role in '07 shooting probed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)