NFL 2013 Off-season discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon people,it's not like he SHOT someone!!!!

Colin Kaepernick defends wearing Miami Dolphins hat, which he didn’t need to do
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/colin-kaepernick-defends-wearing-dolphins-hat-shouldn-t-144651555.html

He sounds like one of those tools that goes to LIDS and buys 5 NBA and 5 NFL hats and that wears them to match is sneakers.

It's not a big deal, but it kind of is. He works for the 49ers. If you work for Pepsi you'll probably get fired for wearing a coke hat, and you're making a lit less than Kaepernick.

Unless there is some rule that says you can't wear other teams hats,jerseys,etc,I see nothing wrong with it.Who knows,maybe he felt the Dolphin hat fits better than the 49er hat.

Unless there is some rule that says you can't wear other teams hats,jerseys,etc,I see nothing wrong with it.Who knows,maybe he felt the Dolphin hat fits better than the 49er hat.

Of course there is no rule. Sometimes you can't legislate common sense.

As long as he don't put on a Cowboy or Patriot hat I have no issues.:D

i don't get the big deal over this. who cares.........

Matthew Stafford signs a lucrative extension, with $43M guaranteed. I just don't understand spending big money on guys like Stafford and Romo, who haven't accomplished anything yet.

Especially telling in the case of Stafford is this stat from PFT:

With the contract out of the way, Stafford and the Lions are now free to work on improving the team’s 1-22 record in games started by Stafford against teams that finished the year with a winning record.
:eek:

Matthew Stafford signs a lucrative extension, with $43M guaranteed. I just don't understand spending big money on guys like Stafford and Romo, who haven't accomplished anything yet.

Especially telling in the case of Stafford is this stat from PFT:

:eek:

Because he's the best QB they have had in AGES.

Pat's denard busted for DUI

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story...patriots-cb-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-dui-case

Considering he's already on probation, and in the wake of Hernandez, I wouldnt be surprised if the Pats cut him.

Cheers, K

I was gonna post about this yesterday, but then I decided I wanted to cool down from my anger. Guess what? I haven't cooled down. CUT THIS BUM NOW!!!!

In the wake of the Hernandez debacle and his own history of beating up a cop, who the bleep does this idiot think he is? The tolerance level for Patriots players is near zero, and this brainiac thinks it's a good idea to drive while intoxicated?! Kraft and BB have to do some serious damage control in the wake of Hernandez, this is NOT the way to get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts