NFL 2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
miami's RB Lamar Miller taken off field limping. because miami is sooo deep at RB :rolleyes:

:facepalm

miami's RB Lamar Miller taken off field limping. because miami is sooo deep at RB :rolleyes:

:facepalm

The injury bug is hitting every team it seems.Not sure who will be left by the time the season starts.This opens the door for Gray though.I still think they should have kept Bush.

The injury bug is hitting every team it seems.Not sure who will be left by the time the season starts.This opens the door for Gray though.I still think they should have kept Bush.

if it wasn't for the fact that thomas seems to suffer from one thing or another he'd be the best back out of all those. strong tough runner that can break tackles no problem but can't stay healthy.

I seen where the Packers lost Jordy Nelson for a while and also their left tackle.

Nelson just had surgery and is expected back for regular season. LT Brian Bulaga (Iowa Hawkeye) tore his ACL and is out for the season. Love the player but hate the team he's on.

What is it that causes all these season ending ACL injuries?Every day or two there is news of another player being lost for the year.Gotta be a reason for it.

I wonder that myself. Are they not working out during the off season or is the crap they put in their bodies to bulk up.

What made him think that not taking his medicine for his kidneys would help him with his football career? Did he seek medical advice?

Kidney disease forces former Bills, Patriots wide receiver Donald Jones into retirement
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...forces-donald-jones-retirement-221110063.html

Somehow, somewhere, someone will blame the CBA, Goodell, etc for this too. Just been a bad couple of weeks. Steelers have had full pads full-hitting practices and you don't hear any ACLs popping in their camp.

Somehow, somewhere, someone will blame the CBA, Goodell, etc for this too. Just been a bad couple of weeks. Steelers have had full pads full-hitting practices and you don't hear any ACLs popping in their camp.

Nobody to blame but himself if he didn't seek medical advice first about stopping his kidney medication.

NFL Plans To Crack Down On Excessive Celebrations This Season
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013...k-down-on-excessive-celebrations-this-season/

No sack dances; home run swing; incredible hulk; spiking the ball; spinning the ball; throwing or shoving the ball; pointing; pointing the ball; verbal taunting; military salute; standing over an opponent (prolonged and with provocation); or dancing.
Seriously Roger? How about grabbing one of the end zone markers & putting the football like in golf(as seen in a CFL game),where does Roger Goodell stand on that?

Lions preseason tonight, while its only preseason looking to see how some of the new pieces will fit

Goodell just continues to lose me with all these stupid moves. One time I like what he was doing, now not so much.

As usual the actual news isnt as bad as the headline, you just cant do thaf at/in front of opposing players, it will be flagged as taunting.

Using an end zone marker as a prop has already been illegal for years though.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I seem to lose a little more interest in the NFL every year. This happened to me with the NBA, which I watch zero of anymore. I love football, but some of the on field stuff...

I seem to lose a little more interest in the NFL every year. This happened to me with the NBA, which I watch zero of anymore. I love football, but some of the on field stuff...

Meanwhile it continues to get more and more popular. Some people's interests just change.

Meanwhile it continues to get more and more popular. Some people's interests just change.

Oh, agreed. It does amaze me the behemoth it has become, with TV just throwing fistfuls of $$, and the owners in many markets scrambling to get folks back into the seats. It's a great game, especially on TV now days.

I myself would love to get rid of all the taunting. Just play the damn game. I don't mind the fist pumping and some celebrating with your teammates but when Cam Newton does his stupid super man thing I just want some one to smack him upside the head. The Lambeau Leap and dancing in the end zone needs to stop as well. I just want to see a player score and then hand the ball to the ref. You can go celebrate with your teammates on the sideline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts