NFL 2015-16 Season

That sucks for Jordy. Really good guy. Reggie could do good as a part time receiver on 3rd down stuff.

Roger Goodell issues a statement: "We will look into this heinous act, but not until we get to the bottom of Tom Brady and his delated footballs! Here at the NFL, we take our priorities very seriously!"

Well Winston looked pretty good for a rookie. going out on a short limb he will double the wins from last year(2).
Mariota threw some nice balls had a dropped TD, but seems to being out played by Mettenberger by a bit yet going to be handed the starters job. it works out well for us. lol

Michael Vick to Steelers? Veteran QB taking a visit to Pittsburgh
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...b-taking-a-visit-to-pittsburgh-145247591.html
Well, its official, Vick signs with Steelers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13512273/pittsburgh-steelers-sign-michael-vick-1-year-deal

Steelers back up Bruce Gradkowski injured his hand and had surgery on it yesterday, forcing the Steelers to need a back up ...
Big Ben has been plenty durable, but is always playing banged up and going down from time to time thru out the season.
Gradkowski is expected to miss 4 weeks.

Well, its official, Vick signs with Steelers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13512273/pittsburgh-steelers-sign-michael-vick-1-year-deal

Steelers back up Bruce Gradkowski injured his hand and had surgery on it yesterday, forcing the Steelers to need a back up ...
Big Ben has been plenty durable, but is always playing banged up and going down from time to time thru out the season.
Gradkowski is expected to miss 4 weeks.
What about Landry Jones? They don't feel that he's a capable backup? He's certainly a lot closer to Ben's size than Vick is.

What about Landry Jones? They don't feel that he's a capable backup? He's certainly a lot closer to Ben's size than Vick is.
I think Jones has not impressed them ....
From what I hear, he'd probably be gone by now if he hadn't been picked as high as he was.
I am disappointed they didn't give Taj Boyd a better chance, I'm not sure if they actually got Boyd in a pre season game.
They say, Jones played much better this past week, we'll see a lot of him the rest of the preseason as its Ben and Jones and Ben won't play much with how little playing time Starters seem to get in pre season.

Now, on a personal level, from what I have seen, Jones has done next to nothing, I have zero confidence in him if the Steelers lost Ben for a few games.

Anyone watching Hard Knocks? I almost feel off the couch when Brian Cushing said 'I used to drink Starbucks, then realized I wasn't a chick'

I didn't start watching this show until the NY Jets season, I have to say I really like it, but can understand why teams don't.

I can't wait for this season to start. While my Bills don't have a quarterback, having Rex Ryan as coach will make it a fun and interesting season. Loved his one on one interview on Real Sports the other day. One of the many, many, many countless problems with the Bills has been lack of emotion and lack of leadership with in the organization. The coaching carousal of clowns from the past 15 years never had the fire that Rex Ryan appears to have.

I add HBO to my account t every Fall just so I can watch Hard Knocks. Nothing compares to it.

11220081_453996374785250_8863190339908480182_n.jpg

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!! :)

Reactions: Hart5150

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)